Regenepure NT Hair Thickening Shampoo for Hair Thinning Treatment In Men and Women

BY REGENEPURE

Let the Regeneration Begin Sulfate Free 2 Paraben Free 3 No Animal Testing Nourish and strengthen your hair while gently cleansing away impurities and toxins. Enjoy natural conditioning and healthy, radiant results. see more...

Guera M.
I have tried this as I started noticing my hair was thinning. The fall-out I had did diminish some but I didn't see any noticeable difference in hair loss or making my hair appear thicker and more fuller. This has a lot of steps too. It's okay but I won't use again!
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This shampoo smells nice and makes my thin hair feel very thick! I have blonde very fine hair and I use this every day, it has improved my hair and made it much more healthy! I would recommend this shampoo to others!
Brandi V.
I have suffered from thin hair my whole life until I found this product! Many beauty stores carry it and it is so effective. I've never seen a man use it but as it worked for me I would recommend it for them as well!
Kadijatu S.
I really needed my hair to get thick! I used this product and started to see results. Before I rather my hair long but now I don't care how long my hair is because its thick and beautiful
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Love this, it is great for your hair and helps with thin hair get more nourished and treated for thicker hair. It also smells great, I definitely recommend checking out this brand!
Nessa W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is good for me love it soooo much you should really get it. This is off the chain whoever made it THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH THIS IS LITERALLY AWESOME
Mariangela S.
This leaves your hair looking perfect. The good thing about this product is that it leaves your hair very greasy. Looovee it
Andrea F.
Great product. No complaints ! I have super thick black hair and it worked very well with my hair. A must try! :)
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love it !! It thinned my hair it feels much better than before I started to use it.
sarah d.
Repentigny
this has really helped my hair to get thicker, i use this once a week so i alternate with another shampoo so even if i didn't use it alot of times i still saw some good results, i'll keep using for a while ✌🏼
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
How well does this work.. I lose a lot of hair in the shower.. I need something that works
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
Does this really work well? My mom is on medication that makes her hair thin and had tried few that didn't work well.
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
How long does it take to make your hair look ticker? I do loose a lot of hair so seriously does it help?
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
When will you start seeing results? Do you use this every time you shower or is it a couple times a week?
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
Does this actually thicken hair?