BY REGAL

Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Wow I love the Regal company so much. I love all their products especially the candies (gummies or chocolates) and then the chips. Then the bags have so much in them, considering the bag size. TJMAXX sales these a lot.
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are perfect to sprinkle on top of salads for a little crunch. If you're craving chips and want a healthier substitute, sprinkle some Mrs. Dash in a ziploc Baggie with a serving of these and Yum!
Jennifer  H.
It is very tasty. You can eat it all day with anything you want bites self with salads as snacks. Easy no-shell and lots of it enjoy
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Great product! I like their pumpkin seeds as well. I always have to grab these when I'm at TJ Maxx or Marshalls !
Monique P.
Yummers!!! I love these! I also love the ease of being able to eat them with no hassle
S P.
The pre-shelled sunflower seeds are our favorite go-to healthy snack! Great tasting!
marifer h.
Mcallen, TX
Sooooo good! the best part is that they don't have shell 🙊 I'm a lazy person lol
Maria C.
Belton, TX
I love sunflowers and this one are good then the others I got for me I love them.
Tonya D.
Jackson, TN
What does this taste like? What's the texture?