Regal Lager Lascal BuggyBoard Maxi - Black uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY REGAL LAGER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The lascal buggyboard maxi is perfect for parents with 2 kids. It easily attaches to a stroller or carriage to take both kids for a ride. It has the patented lascal easy-fit connection system that works with any type of stroller. It has a large, anti-slip surface with a side protection frame that provides a firm and comfortable platform for your kids to stand on. Its wide design and big wheels give extra clearance for mom or dad's feet. This stroller accessory has a max-comfort suspension system that offers a smooth ride even on bumpy roads. It quickly unhooks for easy and compact storage when not in use. Its side reflectors improve... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Mega Parent Expert
I bought one of these along with a seat attachment for my 2 year old. I found the instructions weren't very clear and most of the time I winged it before watching a video on YouTube. My daughter uses the seat comfortably. It appears very sturdy and attaches well to my pushchair (which is a Hauck Malibu XL). It doesn't get in the way of my feet when walking and it also has a handing strap to pull it up when it's not in use. The only negative for me is that I can't reach my break with the board attached.