BY REGAL LAGER

This convenient, discreet diaper disposal system helps keep the nursery odor free Step-and-drop design guards against access for pets and kids Sleek, contemporary design holds up to 60 diapers Includes built-in, door-mounted liner cutter for easy removal, tying and disposal; also includes odor-free triple seals and free refill 13 3/4 in x 9 1/2 in x 22 1/4 in see more...

Joya W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of this diaper pail. It holds the smell of the diapers in it and there is no way to get it out. Also you have to buy particular bags that add up in cost very quickly.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an okay diaper pail. I bought it because I was thinking I can use it as a regular trash can once my child gets a little older and potty trained. You know hitting two birds with one stone at the same time? That was on my mind. But anyway, when my child started eating mashed/solid food, that's when this diaper pail was tested. It didn't contain the dirty smell. You have to change the bag right away because it really stinks. But other than that it was easy to use, hands free.
Kristy R.
Love this diaper pail. I wanted to wait until we are clearly on solids before giving a review. Keep have a 9.5m old who wears a size 4 diapers. We live in an apartment so having a diaper pail is a MUST. #1: Can hold a lot of diapers. Even the size 4. I can get about 20-30 before I have to change pail. #2: Customization. Sometimes you get that diaper that has to go out ASAP. I like I can customize the bags without having to waste bags, unlike some other diaper pails. #3: Refill prices are reasonable considering you can customize size. #4: You don't have to use refill bags you can use any bag that fits. Either being those to fit small trash. Think bathroom waste bins. #5: Order control is wonderful. We take it out every other day and haven't had issues. Who wants poop in the nursery for more than a day. #6: Company Customer Service, A+, I have an issue where the spring lid broke. I called the 1800# on their website. I got a replacement no questions asked. Wow! Especially in this day and age.

Can't go wrong with the Diaper Deborah Plus. You can use it as a diaper pail than after baby no longer need it you have a wastebasket. Flexibility is wonderful. PLUS the cool Sage color goes great with my son's Winnie the Pooh Nursery 😀
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best diaper pail I have found---as I cloth diaper. It's a bit expensive, I bought it at babiesrus . I had to purchase the cloth liner bags from Amazon. But I love it. The bags are simple gray, and waterproof with a drawstring to close. There's an inner lip it hangs on so it doesn't ever fall. Once it's full, I pull the whole bag, and dump it in the wash, bag included! If you don't cloth diaper, you can still use the pail with disposable liners!
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are okay it's just who wants to have a poop diaper sitting their for the next day until u take the trash out and babies poop smell I wouldn't want to have this in the babies room maybe next to the regular trash not in the rooms
Sally H.
I love this diaper pail! It's very sleek and stylish, fits great in the nursery. I also love that it is completely hands-free.
Jennifer B.
I really like this diaper genie because it works. I also like the fact that I can use my won grocery bags or trash bags in it instead of buying refills for it...which gets expensive.