BY REGAL LAGER

The dekor plus 2-pack refill offers a convenient way to dispose of soiled diapers. They can hold up to 670 diapers. The dekor diaper plus refills are made of plastic. They dont leak as they have waterproof linings. These baby diaper refills are odor resistant. see more...

Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Indianapolis, IN
For us this did not hold in the smell! It was easy to use but it stunk! We ended up just throwing the diaper away and taking the trash out.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Bought this for a friend that had a baby shower and she loved it. Its easy to refill the disposable bags and very efficent. Doesn't take up much room
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
When I heard nightmare stories about diaper pails I almost skipped one totally. These bags are so easy to use though. If our pail still sealed all the way I would have no complaints!
Cole F.
Cole F.
Groton, CT
I didn't use a pail with my first two children, however, with my third, we decided we wanted to use cloth diapers. Dekor Plus offers the option of disposable bags for disposable diapers or cloth bags for cloth diapers. This was great for us! My son was quite little when he was born, so for the first six weeks, he was in disposable diapers. We were able to use the two large bags that came with our pail. Once the bag is full, you open the little door on the pail, and there's a little area where you slide the bag down and a razor cuts the bag for you. (don't worry, little fingers cannot reach this razor) You then tie the bag off and you throw that portion away. Easy Peasy. Once we switched to cloth diapers, we bought a pack of two cloth liners, and they have lasted us over a year. You just throw the liner in the wash with your diapers. It's a fantastic pail and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a pail.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this can and the refills. It is so so easy to use and remove the bags. It comes with a cutter inside to adjust the bag to the length and amount you need but the refis are durable and won't rip easily. They last for a pretty long time too- I can go about 5 days with no noticeable smell. Highly recommended.