Regal Lager Diaper Dekor Classic Disposable System

by Regal Lager

Does any one else use this product ?
Start your review of Regal Lager Diaper Dekor Classic Disposable System!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy B.
This was a great thing to have in my babies nursery course mine was pink. I loved it cause it was better to have than toting the dirty diapers in your hand through the other rooms so that the smell lingers behind. This one traps the ordor with a sealed lid. Loved it !
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
It's tiny, but really I don't think it should be bigger because after 2 days of dirty diapers they need to be taken out anyways because the odor starts to become noticeable it's nice to be able to have a small compact trash can in the nursery without it looking tacky, but really it's not an item that I think is a must. I usually use cloth and those to right in a bucket of water so this doesn't work for me anymore, but even when I use disposables I find that I change the baby wherever I happen to be and then toss the diaper in the closest trash can. It's a great concept, but so are changing tables for the nursery....and frankly I just use the changing pad on whatever surface I'm around.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This pail is small.... however this diaper pail is amazing. I was always impressed with how well it locked away the stench of icky diapers. We used to live in such a tiny place, and keeping the air fresh was challenging. We could have this jam packed full and you wouldn't smell the diapers except for that deadly whiff when you drop another in. I also like the super easy foot pedal feature. Someone was really thinking, because this can make a mother's life much easier when juggling children and who knows what else. The reality that you have two hands free is probably not great, which is where the foot usually takes precedence when all hands are full. So the designers made the job a lot easier, and very functional. I also really liked that I could lock the flap so that my kids couldn't get their fingers in it and play with it. Gross. If I were to have more children, I would definitely purchase another.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...