Regal Cinemas uploaded by Sommer W.

BY REGAL CINEMAS

Regal Cinemas
  • "Sure, at face value their prices can seem a bit ostentatious, but on top of their rewards program they also have partnerships with many major credit card companies where you can redeem cash back or points for gift cards and movie tickets, so it's almost like attending for free." in 10 reviews
  • "I do not go to the movies that often but when I do I want it to be an awesome experience since tickets are so expensive but I do not get this experience at Regal movie theaters." in 6 reviews
  • "Their prices are really high compared to other places, but the theaters and seats are very nice. " in 5 reviews
Renn J.
I have lived near a Regal for 18 years of my life. Even though my particular theater is almost 20 years old, I am still satisfied with my visits there. Their rewards program is fair, even though they've changed it up a bit over the past few years. The prices are steep for concessions, yes, but that's every major theater. The only thing I wish Regal would do is a makeover. Maybe add some reclining seats? Drink service in 21+ up theaters? Something to spiff up the brand and compete with the new trend of wine and dine theaters.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
I used to enjoy this theater. It was the 'cheap theater' that showed not so newer movies in my city until they renovated it and turned into another overpriced one.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My favorite large chain movie theater. Our local theaters have $5.50 days which you cannot beat. Love their rewards program. Have gotten so many free refreshments using it and the customer service is always very good. They are also one of the cleaner facilities I have been too and always have the newest movies.
Nancy A.
multiple showings of popular movies- yay!
popcorn on every floor- yay!
expensive parking ($5 with validation)- nay!
dealing with tourist- nay!
buying online- yay!
great for date night?- nay/yay! (up to you and your date)
pricing - there are cheaper ones with better chairs in Miami
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Totally enjoyed my movie experience with Regal . Went and saw The Hitman's BodyGuard which was super funny totally recommend.Not only did I get a free popcorn for my birthday but the next morning woke up to an email for a free movie. Place was super clean everyone was friendly. Can't wait to go back and watch a free movie
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What I like about Regal: the theaters are clean, the reclining seats are awesome, and they have tons of screens so they can offer a wide variety of movies.  What I don't like about Regal: it's expensive!  2 tickets, a drink to share and an order of nachos last weekend cost us almost $45.  The bathroom stalls are also pretty narrow and always seem to be in need of cleaning.
Thelma M.
I love Regal Entertainment Group. They have a nice movie theater. There popcorn and drinks are really good. Great prices for food, games and movie tickets. Great customer service, the theater is quiet and clean. You'll always have a great experience at regal cinemas.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't care what people say, Regal has always been my favorite movie theatre provider since I was a little kid. Sure, at face value their prices can seem a bit ostentatious, but on top of their rewards program they also have partnerships with many major credit card companies where you can redeem cash back or points for gift cards and movie tickets, so it's almost like attending for free. I love the premiere movie tickets that you can use for any attraction, even new releases! Additionally, their social media presence sometimes has coupons and they do have some pretty good daily deals. But honestly, at the end of the day, I'm sometimes willing to pay exorbitant prices for Regal because I just find their atmosphere so relaxing and enjoyable. My area cinemas recently started selling local beer and wine which me love them even more, and I've always loved their ethereal, atmospheric piano score "please silence your cell phones" music before the show begins (which I actually tried to get a copy of several years ago), not to mention their iconic outer-space roller coaster graphic which they briefly eliminated a couple years back but brought back when there was a public outcry. I'm also constantly asked to take surveys and give my input about directions the company should take. Honestly, I could go on and on about the reasons I love Regal... I should get to reviewing something else, haha :)
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
We love the Regal theater in our neighborhood in Oakland. They have $6 tickets all day on Sundays and the regular price is reasonable too. I also love that the buttery popcorn is vegan at Regal nationwide so I can snack on fresh popcorn while watching new releases. Sign up for the rewards program to collect rewards.
Sandra N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My boyfriend has their rewards card and almost every time we go to the movies there is a freebie waiting to be used! Going to the movies is such a high expense now so its nice to have rewards every once and a while. Definitely recommend
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Does Regal have a certain promotion that you like?
Chelsea R.
West Chester, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How do you sign up for the rewards card? Does it cost anything?
Jene T.
Does this company of movie theaters have a club for members to review up and coming movies?