BY MICROSOFT

The 10 Surface 2 tablet that comes with Office. At just under 1.5lbs, and pre-loaded with Office 2013 RT,1 Surface 2 lets you carry less while you do more. Also available with AT & T 4G LTE. Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer's specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage. see more...

Refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro2 Tablet - 10.6
Refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro2 Tablet - 10.6" Screen 1920x1080, Multi-Touch, 128GB, 4GB RAM Memory, USB 3.0, Micro SD card Reade
Queena Y.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I was deciding between an iPad or the surface pro 2 for school and this was definitely the better option. I was able to get my word and excel programs on this thing it was so light weight and the battery life is pretty good. I like the new Microsoft split screen set up too. And it had a program that is basically a digital
Notebook which I was able to use a stylus to take notes and draw diagrams and stuff for my CHEMISTRY classes I would definitely recommend this for anyone that works or goes to school for chemistry or engineering or basically anything that needs a lot of diagrams. I was also able to easily copy and paste the diagrams and charts from my e text books into that notebook application. Love it! Absolute fave and perfect for traveling with. O yeah USB ports too!
Allie A.
I purchased this item for my daughter for Christmas so she could do school reports and projects. I'm not sure if the newer ones are better but I am a bit disappointed with the capabilities of this specific model. However, my daughter is pleased. She's only 10 though. I would imagine that there are more affordable options that a 10 yr old could benefit from if not more.
Kaitlyn U.
Alma, MI
This tablet is awesome, I use it all the time for school and have actually transitioned to it being my main tool instead of my laptop because it is so versatile and does everything I need it to! I love it and would be lost without it at school, I have not had any technological issues with it and I have had it for exactly 1 year.
Adrienne W.
Idaho Falls, ID
My husband loves his surface. We currently have 3 of them. We use them for everything. My. Boys play Minecraft, I photo editing and my husband writes software with his. We will only buy a Microsoft computer
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
The Surface Pro2 is a very good tablet. My boyfriend upgraded to the Surface Pro 3 & passed his Pro2 on to my daughter. She finds it easy to navigate. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because this older model receives system updates later.The only real issue We've experienced was touch screen ability. For several months she was unable to use the screen to touch & had to use the keyboard attachment. I toubleshooted & there were viruses no issues mechanical with the tablet. Finally months later, after a routine update, the touchscreen started working again.
Kerri V.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love it!!! It does basically everything a laptop can do but in a smaller condensed form. It can play games amazing well also, and at first you think it's small but it's the perfect size and resolution.
Jundos F.
W Lafayette, IN
Love this tablet!! It was the best gift ever fir my daughter. Google docs loaded flawlessly and she is able to do all of her homework easily. It has made communication between teachers and her/us quite convenient.
She is also utilizing the camera editing as well as song recording
Crystal P.
This tablet was in my budget and perfect for college. My dell laptop died and needed something for college and best pc computer I had ever had! Runs fast and meets all the requirements for college.
Stefanie W.
Bridgeton, NJ
I purchased a Surface Pro for my daughter in college. She loves it for class, because it's small and convenient. It more than met our expectations.
Malvika S.
Sacramento, CA
GREAT TABLET!!!!!!!
I HAVE THE 128GB RAM AND SO FAR DOING GOOD ON STORAGE AND MEMORY.
BE SURE TO GRAB THE ELECTRONIC PEN TO GO WITH THE PRO.