Refurbished LG 49" 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (49UJ6300)

by LG

Refurbished LG 49" 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (49UJ6300):4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)Active HDR HDR EffectIPS PanelwebOS 3.5

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email [email protected] Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Start your review of Refurbished LG 49" 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (49UJ6300)!
Salem
I love this tv. The picture on this tv is amazing. And it’s also very easy to use some smart TVs are not that smart and really confusing and I can never figure them out but this tv was easy to connect to the internet and use. I would defiantly recommend.
Taylorsville, UT
We love LG Smart TV's and when we bought this one it is a perfect size for our kids since they love to access YouTube and Netflix. It also lets us stream Sling TV and can be added extra channels for the TV just by having WiFi and is so easy to use. The control is also very handy with Netflix on The buttons. I really recommend it for a perfect TV Experience and has beautiful resolution in HD and many other streaming apps!!
Franklin, TN
Refurbished LG 49" 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (49UJ6300) uploaded by Dawn K.
Our TV is not a refurbished one, but I do love the TV so very much. It has a wonderfully clear picture and sound, and I just love everything about it. It is one of the best TVs we have ever owned, and LG is a great deal that I don’t believe can’t be beat by any other competitor. ❤️
Abilene , TX
It is a good enough TV. Very heavy, not easy to mount on a wall. But the picture on the screen was always bright, clear and amazing. My TV and I have a love/hate relationship. But, all in all it is a great tv and reasonably priced.
Odessa
I love it beautiful amazing picture great quality sound is great definitely worth buying !! Yes to setup wont need a improvement perfect as is
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very great tv. Works very well and is very good. Only downside is sometimes the tv doesn't want to connect to the Wi-Fi but very good overall
Tv in my living room, I which my kids watch and enjoy playing there games on and they love going on YouTube and Netflix
Ft Lauderdale, FL
We have a couple of this at home and they are amazing they resolution is grate! It’s affordable and worth it’s price a#
Shannon
Great picture and quality, very pricey but it's worth it if you are an avid TV watcher. Very clear picture
Las Vegas, NV
Love this tv. Love that I have all my apps on my tv. Love the picture, the 3D effect and all.