Refurbished Dell Optiplex 760, 1TB Hard Drive, 4GB Memory, Intel Core 2 Duo (3.0 Ghz), Win 7 Pro

BY DELL

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz Processor: 4GB Installed Memory: 1TB SATA Hard Drive see more...

Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
I needed a new computer for a job I was about to start. I was on a budget but had certain spec that needed to be met for work. So I started looking at Del's refurbished models. This one met all my needs. Six months later it is still working great *knock on wood* and I'm able to get things done.
Wendy T.
East York, Ontario
No issues but their tablets suck. Desktops and laptops are great. I have no issues with the main systems but their tablet I got with my computer never charges properly and stops charging a few weeks after I get it back from repairs. I has spent more time in repair then in use.