Refurbished Cuisinart DGB-700 Grind & Brew 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker (Brushed Chrome) plus Accessory Bundle

BY CUISINART

Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Easily brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with this 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker. The unit comes equipped with a built-in burr grinder, which automatically grinds beans right before brewing, and its grind-control function makes it easy to program the amount of coffee to grind-from 2 to 12 cups. In addition, its strength selector allows for choosing from strong, medium, or mild coffee. The unit's bean hopper holds up to a half pound of beans and comes with a sealed lid to prevent moisture. Other highlights include adjustable automatic shutoff (from zero to four hours), a grind-off option, and an integrated 2- to 4-cup feature, as well as a Gold tone commercial-style permanent filter and charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a brew-pause function for sneaking a cup midbrew. The coffeemaker measures 10-2/3 by 8-4/9 by 16-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. see more...

Margaret R.
We registered for this coffee machine and it works great and makes good coffee. It is easy to use but a bit harder to clean.
Claire N.
Santa Monica, CA
No complaints. Great relatable products and looks good in our kitchen too. My mom got one and loved it so I bought one too.
Erica P.
My husband and I received this as a wedding gift we love it its very easy to use and makes great coffee we use it every day
Jocelyn F.
Beltsville, MD
This coffeemaker is a really good product. Its appearence is really nice and it gives you the coffee you love and need!
Sara B.
My dad is an avid Cuisanart coffee maker user. It's his favorite brand. I love when I go see him and I can use it.
Brittany M.
Burton, MI
Great quality and nice design! Love the programming option! Works perfect and is perfect for a full pot brew
Jackie J.
No frills coffee maker that does the job. This works for me perfectly since I'm not a die hard coffee addict.
V T.
Fort Mill, SC
I like this product it is really useful and makes the coffee very quickly. I use it on a daily base.
stephanie a.
Los Angeles, CA
This machine is fast. And the temperature is perfect. I never burn my tongue which is a major plus!
Karen C.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
Makes quick coffee And functions really well! sturdy and easy to use !! would recommend