Refurbished Cuisinart DGB-700 Grind & Brew 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker (Brushed Chrome) plus Accessory Bundle

BY CUISINART

Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Easily brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with this 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker. The unit comes equipped with a built-in burr grinder, which automatically grinds beans right before brewing, and its grind-control function makes it easy to program the amount of coffee to grind-from 2 to 12 cups. In addition, its strength selector allows for choosing from strong, medium, or mild coffee. The unit's bean hopper holds up to a half pound of beans and comes with a sealed lid to prevent moisture. Other highlights include adjustable automatic shutoff (from zero to four hours), a grind-off option, and an integrated 2- to 4-cup feature, as well as a Gold tone commercial-style permanent filter and charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a brew-pause function for sneaking a cup midbrew. The coffeemaker measures 10-2/3 by 8-4/9 by 16-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. see more...

erica s.
joplin, MO
This is a good coffee maker. I use it everyday. We usually set the timer overnight which is very helpful and time saving. It is easy to clean too.
Ashley N.
evans
Worked for about 6 months before it would no longer brew. Way too complicated for my liking. My $15 coffee Brewer I have now works much better
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Excelent! It makes the coffee fast, keeps it warm. You can set a timer at night to start to brew the coffee in the morning. Easy to clean:
Hayley C.
Austin, TX
I love love love this coffeemaker! It grinds the beans very finely and then brews the perfect cup. It's incredibly easy to use as well!
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I have had this coffee maker for 11 years and still never disappoints. Brews a great cup of coffee and still looks great in the counter
madeline b.
Lexington, KY
Love this coffee maker! Good price, easy to use, very little cleanup. One pot is more than enough coffee to get anyone through the day!
Stacey V.
Mantua, NJ
I have had this coffee maker for over 8 years and still love it. I tried the single serve makers but was still much happier this one.
Precious H.
Long Beach, CA
It's a great coffee machine I enjoy that I can make more than one cup, however I have notice some linking issues when I'm brewing.
Jeanne M.
Manassas, VA
This coffeemaker is reliable and easy to use. My family has been using it for a while and we've had no problems with it at all!
Beauty E.
This is a great brewing system cheap and easy to use requires coffee filters. Easy to find I believe I purchased mine target.