Refurbished Cuisinart DGB-700 Grind & Brew 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker (Brushed Chrome) plus Accessory Bundle

BY CUISINART

Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Easily brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with this 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker. The unit comes equipped with a built-in burr grinder, which automatically grinds beans right before brewing, and its grind-control function makes it easy to program the amount of coffee to grind-from 2 to 12 cups. In addition, its strength selector allows for choosing from strong, medium, or mild coffee. The unit's bean hopper holds up to a half pound of beans and comes with a sealed lid to prevent moisture. Other highlights include adjustable automatic shutoff (from zero to four hours), a grind-off option, and an integrated 2- to 4-cup feature, as well as a Gold tone commercial-style permanent filter and charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a brew-pause function for sneaking a cup midbrew. The coffeemaker measures 10-2/3 by 8-4/9 by 16-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. see more...

Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
This product is used daily and has never failed me! I have used this for over 6 years. It is easy to clean. I love that I can program it. It can easily be used in 2 cups for daily use for 12 cups for company. I find it easy to descale. We generally joke in my family that when they grind the coffee beans, it sounds like an airplane taking off. So that noise is rather loud. Will wake the rest of the household. So if that is an issue consider.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
North Salem, NY
Wow, I love this coffeemaker. I can set it and forget it. I can even program it to grind coffee, then brew. I don't do this very often as the grinder is very loud and is difficult to clean. Makes a good cup of coffee.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Ellicott City, MD
We LOVE this coffee maker!! Nothing beats coffee brewed from freshly ground beans. I love how simple and easy it is as well. No measuring out the beans. Great coffee maker. Highly recommended!
A M.
A M.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite coffee maker!!!! Magnifies taste, fast brew, aesthetically appealing g, and keeps coffee warm for a long period of time! I've owned more than one of these machines!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Hillsdale, NJ
So easy to use and fast! I can get up in the morning and start my coffee up and by the time I get dressed and I'm ready to go it's all ready. Love, love, love it!
Worked for about 6 months before it would no longer brew. Way too complicated for my liking. My $15 coffee Brewer I have now works much better
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Excelent! It makes the coffee fast, keeps it warm. You can set a timer at night to start to brew the coffee in the morning. Easy to clean:
madeline b.
madeline b.
Lexington, KY
Love this coffee maker! Good price, easy to use, very little cleanup. One pot is more than enough coffee to get anyone through the day!
Jeanne M.
Jeanne M.
Manassas, VA
This coffeemaker is reliable and easy to use. My family has been using it for a while and we've had no problems with it at all!
Margaret R.
Margaret R.
We registered for this coffee machine and it works great and makes good coffee. It is easy to use but a bit harder to clean.