Refurbished Cuisinart DGB-700 Grind & Brew 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker (Brushed Chrome) plus Accessory Bundle

BY CUISINART

Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Easily brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with this 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker. The unit comes equipped with a built-in burr grinder, which automatically grinds beans right before brewing, and its grind-control function makes it easy to program the amount of coffee to grind-from 2 to 12 cups. In addition, its strength selector allows for choosing from strong, medium, or mild coffee. The unit's bean hopper holds up to a half pound of beans and comes with a sealed lid to prevent moisture. Other highlights include adjustable automatic shutoff (from zero to four hours), a grind-off option, and an integrated 2- to 4-cup feature, as well as a Gold tone commercial-style permanent filter and charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a brew-pause function for sneaking a cup midbrew. The coffeemaker measures 10-2/3 by 8-4/9 by 16-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. see more...

Claire C.
Claire C.
Hillsdale, NJ
So easy to use and fast! I can get up in the morning and start my coffee up and by the time I get dressed and I'm ready to go it's all ready. Love, love, love it!
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Excelent! It makes the coffee fast, keeps it warm. You can set a timer at night to start to brew the coffee in the morning. Easy to clean:
Sara B.
Sara B.
My dad is an avid Cuisanart coffee maker user. It's his favorite brand. I love when I go see him and I can use it.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
This product is used daily and has never failed me! I have used this for over 6 years. It is easy to clean. I love that I can program it. It can easily be used in 2 cups for daily use for 12 cups for company. I find it easy to descale. We generally joke in my family that when they grind the coffee beans, it sounds like an airplane taking off. So that noise is rather loud. Will wake the rest of the household. So if that is an issue consider.
Irene J.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I love this machine! It doesn't make a mess when it grinds, it is easy to clean each time, and it stays hot for a long period of time before to shuts itself off!
The programmable settings could be easier, initially, but still doesn't change my love for how this makes a cup of coffee!
Aria Z.
Aria Z.
South Easton, MA
I have been using this product daily for more than 5 years, and have never been disappointed. I wake up to the smell of freshly grinding coffee, and the taste is incredible. Love this coffee maker!
Gisa F.
Gisa F.
SAN RAFAEL, CA
I love how easy it is to make coffee using this coffee maker every morning. It looks good in the kitchen and it makes the right amount either for one person or more.
Dakota J.
Dakota J.
Absolutely great for making quick easy coffee in the morning! I just have to hop out of bed and place my desired coffee in the top and it will make it! I use it every morning!
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
North Salem, NY
Wow, I love this coffeemaker. I can set it and forget it. I can even program it to grind coffee, then brew. I don't do this very often as the grinder is very loud and is difficult to clean. Makes a good cup of coffee.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Silverdale
This is the best coffee machine I've ever used. The machine measure the coffee, grinds and brews a perfect cup. No need for filters and the clean up is easy.