Refurbished Cuisinart DGB-650BC Refurbished Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Coffeemaker Bundle

BY CUISINART

Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. Retire your alarm clock and wake up instead to the rich aroma of freshly ground, just brewed coffee, with the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker. This deluxe 10-cup model offers the best of Cuisinart's expert coffeemaking technology to deliver unsurpassed ease of use and rich full-bodied coffee flavor. With streamlined thermal carafe, it's a beautiful addition to any kitchen. A perfect addition to any modern kitchen, this 10-cup automatic coffeemaker grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. The 24-hour fully programmable unit works great for "wake-up" coffee or having coffee ready when it's time to serve dessert without getting up from the table. In addition, its brew-pause function makes it simple to sneak a cup before the end of the brewing cycle. The Grind & Brew Coffeemaker features a separate grinding assembly and filter chamber to make beans easy to add and used grounds easy to remove. A convenient "grind off" control turns the grinder off when preground coffee is used. Smaller amounts can be brewed without any loss of flavor thanks to the units 1- to 4-cup setting. For added convenience, the coffeemaker provides a large control panel, adjustable automatic shut-off from zero to four hours, and a 10-cup (5 ounces each) double-wall thermal carafe with a generous stay-cool handle and drip-free pouring spout. Accessories include a gold-tone commercial-style permanent filter and a charcoal water filter for removing impurities. The sleek-looking coffeemaker measures 12 by 9-4/5 by 17-1/2 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. A charcoal water filter and a permanent commercial-style gold tone coffee filter allow only pure flavor to flow through, and the popular Brew Pause feature lets you sneak a cup before the cycle is finished. see more...

Bekke T.
Bekke T.
Lititz, PA
This is seriously the best coffee pot I've ever owned. We purchased one after realizing how awful the Keurig 2:0 was. The thermal carafe keeps the coffee hot/warm for hours, HOURS! Brew a pot at 6 am and guaranteed it will still be warm at 2 pm. I would highly recommend this coffee pot to anyone!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Taylors, SC
Great coffee maker! I love that it will grind your beans for you and then brew all in one place. Plus the pot keeps it warm for forever!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Los Banos , CA
Good coffee machine! I make coffee at 6 in the morning and when I come back I want another cup at 5 in afternoon it's still hot !
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
We love our Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal coffee system! It is easy to set up and use and it always brews a great pot of coffee. If you have a bad pot, it's most likely not the coffee makers fault; you either have a type of coffee that isn't to your liking or you measured wrong. I love that I can prepare everything the night before and have hot coffee ready for me when I wake up. And having hot coffee several hours after it has been brewed makes it even better! The flavor of your coffee changes some when you have to reheat it and it can become bitter. The insulated carafe keeps you from having to do that. Great coffee pot!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Little Falls, NJ
I'm someone who hates coffee, even the faintest smell of coffee makes me angry and I have to leave the room. But something about making coffee with this is different, probably because you actually have to get coffee beans to grind. It's not ready made, and it's not a cheap powder. I love waking up in the morning and smelling the coffee brewing in my home. I don't drink it, that's never going to happen, but the scent of coffee is something I can actually enjoy now. It's also very beautiful in person, sleek, and simple to use once you've done it a first time. It may take a test run, but it's nothing too difficult. I've heard from my family that, obviously, freshly grinded and Brewer coffee tastes a lot better.
Danika L.
Danika L.
I like this coffee maker but I am not crazy about it. The thermal carafe keeps coffee warm without burning it, which is a huge plus, but it doesn't keep it warm for as long as I'd like it to. Otherwise it's a nice coffee pot and we have few complaints.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
We LOVE our cuisinart grind n brew!! Ours wasn't a refurb, but we simply LOVE this machine. Fresh coffee every day - you can program it so that it will start before you alarm goes off so you can wake up to fresh coffee! Highly recommend.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Lake Grove, NY
I absolutely LOVE the grind and brew! If you like super fresh coffe- the grind and brew is the only way to go. Coffe always hot and never watery. Easy to clean. Would and have repurchased same coffee maker
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Grawn, MI
OKay But Does Have Some flaws But other then that it is a great product that I would recommend for people that are just starting to drink coffee( MY Parents Drink Coffee Not Me But I Know How To Make Coffee)
Shanel S.
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA
Bought one of these through Groupon a while back for my boyfriend. it kept the coffee warmer longer, however, the carafe lid caused coffee to spill every time it was poured. very frustrating.