BY CUISINART #82 in Coffeemakers

Enjoy your daily cup of coffee by making it with the Brew Central Coffeemaker from Cuisinart. This 14 cup Chrome colored coffeemaker features the best brewing technologies for ease and flexibility. Designed with a Dripless Spout, this coffeemaker allows you to pour the coffee without spilling. Plus, this coffeemaker also has an adjustable Heater Plate and adjustable Auto-Shutoff for easy operation. To top it all, the Brew Pause feature interrupts the flow of coffee from the basket to let you pour that first cup mid-brew for a perfect taste. Order the Brew Central Coffeemaker from Cuisinart right away! Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer's specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage. see more...

Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
After having the same coffee pot for 12 years I finally replaced it with this coffee pot. I am sad I didn't do it sooner. This makes my coffee extremely hot, many different brewing options. Safe to say I'm in coffee heaven.
Kimberly R.
This coffee maker replaced our precious Cusinart Brewer that lasted for 11 years! I've always trusted Cusinart to deliver exceptional quality. I like the bold brewing option, the option to adjust the heat plate and the fact that I can set it up to brew before I wake in the morning. My only complaint is that it claims you can remove the carafe and pour a cup during the brew process, and this is true, but you will have a mess on your hands. It doesn't stop dripping...
Miriam R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have had this coffee maker for about 4 or 5 years, and it has never failed me. Best coffee pot purchase ever! It has several settings, including 3 temperature settings, 2 auto brew/off settings, Strength, and an extra feature for small pots, to brew slower, for more flavor. I especially like being able to control the temperature. It also has a self cleaning feature, but mine has never really needed it, since I use bottled water. I could see it being convenient especially if using tap water. I have recommended this pot to many good friends!
Cheryl Anne d.
San Jose, CA
I actually bought this model from a thrift store. It took a bit for me to clean, but afterwards it was as good as new! Cuisinart is a terrific brand; and my coffee maker works very well. Taking apart all the pieces to clean it is a bit of a hassle, but if you clean it right after brewing its not as hard.
Ashley B.
Makes a great lot of coffee! The auto brew is amazing especially for those early risers! Love having a pot already brewed and the smell of coffee in the air ready when I wake up.
Mary a.
The Refurbished Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker - 14 Cups, Dripless Spout, Adjustable Heater Plate, Adjustable Auto-Shutoff, Brew Pau is a great product to have in your kitchen
Brenna H.
Post Falls, ID
This coffee maker is awesome! only thing I have a problem with is when the power dies the auto shutoff goes off and it burns my coffee. Other than that this is just plain amazing!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Cuisinart makes such great appliances, and this coffee maker is no exception. My favorite part is the 1-4 cup option because making just a few cups tastes just as good as a whole pot.
Ewa P.
Really easy to use and simple to adjust the settings. The coffee is just regular coffee, nothing fancy. This coffee maker is good for the office when making large quantities of coffee.
Águeda P.
Gambrills, MD
My mother in law have one and I swear it makes the best coffee on earth !
I keep telling my husband we need to buy one.
Perfect warm coffe. And also stands out on her kitchen !