Refreshing And Invigorating Shaving Foam With Eucalyptus Oil & Menthol by Proraso for Men - 13.52 oz Shaving Foam uploaded by María Gabriela D.Refreshing And Invigorating Shaving Foam With Eucalyptus Oil & Menthol by Proraso for Men - 13.52 oz Shaving Foam uploaded by Sergio V.

BY PRORASO

Launched by design house Proraso, this high-quality shaving cream works well on all skin types. see more...

Sergio V.
Toronto
Have a sensitive skin? Want something that works
Well I am here to share my secret in shaving...
I discovered this line the first time I went to Italy... and ever since I use it all the time, unless I am testing new product on the market.
Price is around 9.99 to 12.99
Is it pricey, yes? But trust me it worth it.
You get 400 ml of shaving cream.
It is very minty and fresh and cools down your ski before shaving. No irritation and smooth shave. Not like get it won’t get stuck in between of blades.
I am approving and suggesting everyone to try. You will love it
Proraso Shaving Foam
María Gabriela D.
Miami
Me gusta mucho esta crema de afeitar te deja la piel muy suave y ayuda a evitar irritación y resequedad a la hora de afeitarse.