BY REFRESH YOUR CAR

Refresh Your Car®! Odor Eliminating Cucumber Melon™ Scented Oil Wick. see more...

Leonela R.
I love this for my car it makes my car smell so good. I always get compliments when people get inside my car. I always buy this scent for my car and even when it runs out the smell still lingers in my car. I will definitely repurchase this item.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
I love these for my car! the smell is awesome and not to over powering. I just wish it lasted longer than it does, but no other car air freshners last very long either so I would recommend this one !
Wade O.
Rockwell, NC
I love the oil wicks for cars , I buy them often ! ... I like to switch the smells every now and then and all of the ones I have got so far have been fab ! ~ Thanks for making this wonderful product !
Gwen R.
Martin, GA
I love these! The scents always last forever and they make my car smell great. I recently bought a new to me car and it smelled like smoke. After using these, completely gone. I've been buying them for years!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
This smell reminds me of the Bath and Body Works lotion that I use to use all the time. I love how it give my car a fresh and clean scent.
Sonia S.
This scent is awesome and made my car smell heavenly. It lasts longer than the ones from bath and body that i use to use and is cheaper.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are great! They last WAY longer than traditional car air fresheners and you can't beat the variety of scents that are available
victoria c.
This is a get product for your car. Such a refreshing smell and it lasts for a pretty long time. Very inexpensive compared to others.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
I love the way this smells in my car! Everyone always comments on the nice smell and that's a great thing to hear!
Cheyenne D.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love this product! I have dogs who ride in the car and it takes away the smell of them instantly!