Refresh Your Car Dual Oil Wick, Strawberry/Lemonade uploaded by Ray C.Refresh Your Car Dual Oil Wick, Strawberry/Lemonade uploaded by Ray C.Refresh Your Car Dual Oil Wick, Strawberry/Lemonade uploaded by Ray C.

BY REFRESH YOUR CAR

Refresh your car! Fresh strawberry and cool lemonade odor eliminating scented oil wick car air freshener see more...

Claudia V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
While I was excited to try this product, I ended up very disappointed. The scent is very nice and appealing but it didnt work neither in a sedan or SUV. For the price this don't do anything and I wouldn't recommend even when using two per car.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
I was extremely disappointed in this product. It does smell amazing, however the scent only lasted for about 30 seconds after the car started and then I could no longer smell it. I tried it in my car for a week thinking it just needed time, but I would only get a small whiff every once in a while when I'd first start the air in my car.
Back to the Bath and Body fresheners for me.
SOLMAYRA M.
Chicago , IL
I love these air fresheners! they last extremely long. i bought one a few months ago and it feels like i just bought it. they seem to never waste. And my car always smells so good. It get so many compliments on how good it smells!
Kara K.
I've had this in my car for 2 days and I never want to get out of my car. I smoke so this gets rid of that after odor smell in less than 3 minutes and it's back to that new car smell. I love this scent and product!
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love this scent! So fruity and fresh. the two different scents mix well together and adds a great aroma to your car. also the stick is not too evasive and they last for a while
Eden T.
Columbus, OH
This surprisingly works. At first I was doubtful and hesitant in using it but I could smell it in the car and it lasted longer than I thought it would. Good purchase
Lexi W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love this smell!! It makes my car feel like spring is in the air with a tall glass of cold strawberry lemonade!! Definitely recommend this!!!
Lexi L.
Smells really good & fresh like summertime. Not sure that they last as long as id want, but other than that.. Good product!
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I am obsessed with car air fresheners. This one in specific smells so good and keeps my car smelling delicious!
Knekka B.
Ashley, OH
I absolutely love these air fresheners. They last for quite a while. Even if you roll with the windows down.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this odor really strong?

Walmart