Personal CareVision CareEye Drops & WashesRefresh
Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 05 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea

Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea

UPC: 300230798013 - Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea - Temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. - Refresh Tears lubricant eye drops 0.5 % Refresh Tears...

For my fellow sufferers of extremely dry eyes, what eye drops have worked for you? I've tried Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea which were ok but didn't help that much and Systane Ultra Eye Drops, 0.14oz which were a bit better but still didn't provide long lasting relief. I also tried AMO Blink Gel Tears which actually made my eyes feel drier. I'm so tired of spending so much money on eye drops that don't help. Please save my poor itchy eyes
Start your review of Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea!
Kathy C.
Wharton, NJ
Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea uploaded by Kathy C.
I had eye lasik surgery few years ago and was recommend these drops and dry is a long term side effect of surgery I cannot live without these I used 3-4 times a day if you have or are thinking in lasik surgery these definitely are the best drops for your eyes!
Bosky D.
Wadsworth, OH
Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 % 15 Ml, 2 Ea uploaded by Bosky D.
[product:refresh-tears-lubricant-eye-drops-05-%-15-ml-2-ea] My eye doctor recommended these for when my contacts irritated my eyes. It gets the job done, although it is not my favorite. With these eye drops I tend to have to use a lot of drops with my contacts. Although, if you’re using these for your eyes without contacts, it is a great product.
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
These drops are perfect for lubricating and cooling your eyes. they're very economical
Katherine S.
South Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never tried this before but I’m quite sure it get the job done I don’t know how expensive it is.
Tracey P.
usa
I've been using these tears at my ophthalmologist's recommendation for several years. They make my eyes feel great - moist, not gummy - and they don't have ingredients that exacerbate dryness if overused, so you can use them as often as you like. It's true they're awfully pricey, but I prefer to pay the extra and know that my eyes are getting safe, gentle therapy.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Good for eyes that lack the natural lubrication also helps clear any allergies. I highly recommend this product to anyone needing an eye lubricant.
Alexis D.
Hoboken, NJ
These work well but I find the bottle to be a little on the expensive side. I always keep one in my purse and one in my car in case of emergencies
breanna N.
Marion, IL
I really can't complain, my dad gave me a bottle for my eyes since they have been dry lately! I put a couple of drops in each eye and go one about my day. They definitely added moisture to my eyes and just like any eye drop its easy to use and I highly recommend it to others. I keep it right beside my bed Refresh Tears
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
These Refresh Tears eye drops are so soothing on my eyes! I often find myself with dry eyes and it’s so nice to know that I have something on hand to help me out.
Tiffani M.
I loved this product! I have severely dry eyes and these drops work great to keep my eyes lubricated. It feels great and I only have to use it a few times a day v.s. every few hours compared to other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle S.
Caldwell, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Mary F. il y a 9 mois
Eye itch relief drops with ketotifen help me. I buy the Target brand