BY REFRESH #8 in Eye Drops & Washes

Great Value! Moisture Drops For Dry Eyes 4 x 15 mL bottles. home. office. auto. on-the-go. Refresh® Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.  Refresh Tears® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears.  Refresh Tears® comes in a convenient. see more...

Refresh Tears
  • "These drops have saved me from miserable dry eyes many times - the come in very handy and are easy to carry all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "My eyes get really strained and dry so I use eye drops a lot." in 1 review
Anne N.
Review for: Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 15 ml more...
I have dry eyes to the point where when I first considered contact lenses, my doctor wanted me to use this religiously for two weeks before my contact lenses fitting. The artificial tears are very refreshing and lubricate my eyes extremely well. Tip I've also learned is apply some drops to your eyes before driving (if you might be sleepy) because dry eyes will cause your eyes to want to close!! For an affordable price, I can lubricate my eyes and make triple sure that I can squash that 10% sleepiness away :)
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant eye drops are my life saver! I suffer from chronic dry eye and allergies, so my eyes can be a mess! I have allergy eye drops that I use regularly, and that keeps the tolerable. Then there are those days (and especially late evenings) when they burn and feel covered in sand; that's when this gem comes out. It has glycerin in it which I figure accounts for the soothing glaze it has. Glaze may sound bad lol, but not this kind. Before I use it, it feels like the outer layer of my eyeball is missing exposing everything, and after a drop in each eye, its like it replenishes that outside layer and I can blink again! I honestly couldn't live without these eyedrops!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 15 ml more...
I do not make tears due to having Sjogrens and it constantly feels like someone has put sand in my eyes. Most drops burn like a mother when I have tried them and not lasted long enough to give a soothing effect. This one does offer some relief and helps so is worth the try.
Rena H.
Review for: Tears Lubricant Eye Drops 15 ml more...
Refresh Lubricant Eye Drops is what my eye doctor recommended for my dry eye problem.  Started off using it three times a day.  Now I only use it once a day.  It really helped my dryness.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been
using these tears at my ophthalmologist's recommendation for several
years. They make my eyes feel great - moist, not gummy - and they don't
have ingredients that exacerbate dryness if overused, so you can use
them as often as you like. It's true they're more than other brands, but I
prefer to pay the extra and know that my eyes are getting safe, gentle
therapy.
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
My doctor recommended Refresh Tears because I suffer from dry eyes. Not only is it easy to apply but it doesn't brake the bank account. These eye drops moisturize my eyes and prevent them from feeling itchy. I keep a bottle at my desk; that's how great this product is!
Mini M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like that these drops are safe for contact lens users. My eyes get dry and irritated at times and I hate having to remove my contacts just to use drops. I can use these as often as I need to whenever I need to and the bottle lasts a good amount of time.
Rachel G.
I love these drops! It gets the job one in one easy press, smooth and cooling, these drops do not burn my eyes and keep the whites of my eye popping and flawless. Affordable and high quality these are the best drops I have used to combat my dry-eye.
Amber Z.
Boston
great eye drops! they do the job, don't sting or irritate my eyes. they're inexpensive and easy to get, i buy mine at target. i use them every night and they go well with my contacts. it the eye drops i've been using for over a year now! :)
Denise V.
brownsville
These lubricant eye drops are so good! Especially if you get really bad dry eyes. They have helped with the dryness a lot faster. I gave them a 4 star because they are a little bit pricey.