BY REFRESH

Sensitive - Preservative Free Refresh® Brand:  The Easy Answer for Dry Eye Relief Refresh P.M.® ointment provides strong, soothing nighttime relief for more intense dry, irritated eyes.  Ideal for use at bedtime. Ointment for nighttime dry eye relief. see more...

Buy on kmart
Stephanie L.
After wearing contacts for years and struggling with allergies my entire life, I recently began suffering from really dry eyes, my doctor recommended this and it seems to work very well. It's an ointment, so you pretty much have to go right to sleep after using it. It's basically petroleum jelly so it's almost impossible to see after using it. It has helped with the dryness I suffer from during the day. The only issue I have: it's freaking expensive for a tiny tube. I tried store brands, but they sting my eyes.
Kara B.
I actually use this for the skin around my eye. A while back I had a product interact very poorly on my eyelids and since then the skin has been extremely irritated, red and peeling at times. Any eye cream i attempted to use in this area just irritated it further. This ointment was the only thing that actually helped heal the skin around my eyes and I'm so grateful!
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this because of my eye doctors recommendation. He gave me a sample at his office and I loved it so much I purchased it once the sample was done. You use it at iggy before going to sleep and it stops dry itchy eyes. I sleep comfortably all night and wake up with my eyes refreshed.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This is a great eye drop for dry and sensitive eyes. I wear 30 day contacts and without these could not wear them ~ although on my Dr's recommendation, I take them out once or twice during the month for a break overnight anyway...the Dr. recommended them as I have been allergic to other OTC drops with preservatives, and these are a great option and worth the price.
Celina Q.
Hebron, KY
My eyes tend to get very dry when wearing my contacts. I received the sample this from my doctor to try and see if it would help with the issue. I wasn't quite ready to go back to wearing my glasses so I needed something that was going to work. These drops did wonders! It is not my goal to drop any time I wear my contacts.
Tammi M.
This is not a drop but an ointment. It works really well at night if you cover your eye ,(s) after use and sleep.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works well because I have really dry eyes. I don't like how expensive it is though.
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry eyes and I use these every single night. They work really well!
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much this eye drop cost? And is it better than others? Can someone tell me their experience with this product? please
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this clog contact lenses if i use this during the night and in the morning put contact lenses on?