Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRE-fresh Scalp Care
Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner

Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner

by RE-fresh Scalp Care

RE-fresh Sea Mineral + Hydrate Anti-Dandruff Conditioner hydrates your hair and scalp to prevent dry flakes associated with dandruff. RE-fresh products are silicone-free, paraben-free, dye-Free, made from naturally derived ingredients, include salicylic acid and are packaged in recyclable bottles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner!
Nichole P.
Galloway, NJ
Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Nichole P.
.This conditioner is amazing!!!! I've been using off n on for 2 weeks now n my dandruff is gone n my hair looks n smells amazing. This conditioner is the best dandruff conditioner I have ever used. I totally recommend this if u have problems with dandruff. You are not supposed to use this everyday it says to use it twice a week. I love love love this conditioner. It has my hair so soft, shiny and smooth. I've never used a shampoo n conditioner for dandruff before usally it's just the shampoo or it's both in one bottle but this duo is the BOMB!!!
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Tanya S.
The RE-fresh Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff Conditioner seals the deal. It left my hair soft and clean of dandruff. With the help of the sea minerals it hydrates my hair and leaves my scalp and hair refreshed. Used twice a week helps leave my dandruff controlled.
Stephanie S.
Hecker, IL
I used this product following the use of the sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff shampoo. I liked how moisturized my hair felt after using the Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner. It wasn't greasy or heavy at all. I didn't like the bottle and this formula together. I loved the viscosity of the conditioner but the packaging made it difficult for me to squeeze out. Overall I enjoyed using this product. I received this product in exchange for my honest review, and I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the future.
Tashemia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Smells like heaven, hair will feel like silk! Doesn’t feel oily or chalky like most conditioners and leave no residual creaminess behind after rinsing. It seriously smells like the ocean on a sunny day. I can’t find a reason to dislike this conditioner at all. I wanted to give an honest and fair option so I used it 3 different times to give a unbiased review. A must have in your haircare regimen!
Tatum D.
New Castle, IN
This conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth and doesn’t leave a film . Using a small amount is plenty for the desired result. I love that I don’t have a dry scalp either ! Highly recommended!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Emma R.
This made my hair super soft, like shocking soft especially since I’ve put my hair through the ringer by dying/bleaching it a couple times. I left it on for a couple minutes before rinsing and it strengthened my hair while adding a subtle shine. It smells like the shampoo, not ocean but clean and lightly mint.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
As a woman with coily hair, my hair needs intense moisture to look and feel its very best. I don't think this conditioner is meant for my hair type. The moisture for the hair itself was lacking. The scalp care was better from this conditioner but I wouldn't recommend it to be the sole conditioner if your hair needs moisture, as well as, your scalp needing assistance with dandruff.
Gina A.
Fletcher, NC
I received a bottle of this conditioner courtesy of Influenster. I believe it is too early to give a completely full and honest review of the quality of this product and its effect on itchy scalp and dandruff. But for the sake of completing the task at hand I can give my initial impression of this product. My current 3 star review is only 3 stars because 2 weeks if use at only 2 to 3 uses per week is not long enough to treat dandruff. I really like the light scent. It does smell like minerals, maybe a little herbal, but definitely not heavy in perfumes. I notice that my hair is literally stripped of oil completely when I use the shampoo, so a conditioner will be a must! Even 2 days after washing my hair, it still smells great! Unlike other conditioners that I have used and applied to only the length of my the hair, I massage this conditioner into my scalp and let it sit while I shower before the final rinse. I will give it a more thorough review after I've had an opportunity to use this product for at least a month. That way I can give an accurate assessment as to its ability to help control dandruff, and I will take that opportunity to explain in detail just exactly what white willow bark extract does for your scalp.
Chelsea W.
Whitehouse, TX
I definitely like the conditioner more than the shampoo. Its very hydrating and yet again smells amazing. I like to leave it on for a couple minuted before rinsing to let all that moisture soak in. Would probably by this as alone instead of pairing it with the shampoo. I received this from influenster.
Zornitsa V.
Bartlett, IL
Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Zornitsa V.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster in exchange for my review. I have been using this Re-fresh Conditioner for a while now and I am very happy with the results. It has a good texture and scent. It works and it does leave me with a nice clean hair free of dandruff and oily scalp.Refresh sea mineral + hydrate anti-dandruff conditioner

Looking for your answer?