Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive - 50 CT uploaded by Amanda C.

BY REFRESH #95 in Eye Drops & Washes

Refresh Plus® Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops.
Preservative-free.
Moisture drops for dry eyes including Lasik dryness*.
50 single-use containers. see more...

Aydin A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Naturally, I have dry eyes and my eye doctor highly recommends me to use preservative free eye lubricant. And this is the product at the top of her recommendation list.
Dhaneen C.
My doctor gave me some samples since I have really bad dry eye and I even been using this brand ever since. They relieve not only dryness but also irritation I may be feeling throughout the day. These are really good for people who work on the computer for hours at a time...
Natalie T.
Love these! Ever since I got LASIK, my eyes get dry at night. All I need are two drops of these and I'm good!
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
I love this stuff mainly because it is preservative free. These are individually packs of eye drops that comes in a pack of 30. They give my eyes amazing relief. Whenever I accidentally fall asleep in my contacts, these are the first things I put in my eyes so they're not so dry ! I would definitely recommend if you don't mind the price
Ashley P.
My eye surgeon recommended these when I had laser eye surgery. They are packaged in individual little plastic droppers, so they don't need to use preservatives. The packaging makes them not the most environmentally friendly option, but that can be worth it to get a good preservative-free drop that's not going to irritate your eyes.
Sabrina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these preservative free?