Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive - 50 CT uploaded by Amanda C.
3 colors available

BY REFRESH #69 in Eye Drops & Washes

Refresh Plus® Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops.
Preservative-free.
Moisture drops for dry eyes including Lasik dryness*.
50 single-use containers. see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Whenever I wear makeup, my eyes get sooo dry. I've tried many kinds of eye drops but these are the ones I use the most. I have like 6 bottles and keep thems everywhere with me, from my purse to my pillow at night. They don't leak and always last a long time too.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
My eyes get super dry since I live in a very windy place! I love these eye drops because they come in individual packaging so you can easily bring them with you wherever you go! However I prefer to have them cold from the fridge when I use them at home!
brittney w.
brittney w.
I had a jaw surgery due to a jaw disease and they were complications in my surgery, leaving my left side of my face with nerve damage and now I have to deal with "dry eyes" on my left eye. What a LIFE saver these REFRESH PLUS have been to me! They bring me so much comfort and relax my eye!! I'm so thankful for these eye drops!! If you are dealing with dry eyes, I would totally recommend them!! I love the little small bottles, so I can leave them all throughout the house and use them when needed, which is like every 20 minutes or sooner! :)
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my favorite single use eye drops.  The formula isn't that thick and it does not blur my vision when I use these drops. I love that these are single use--but the cap still pops back on so you can use up the product within a few hours.  I usually get the largest container of these and throw a few vials in all my bags so that they are accessible.  I do have to reapply throughout the day for my dry eyes.
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
These are great super on the eyes relives redness and dryness super fast! I recommend this to everyone!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert
No cross contamination, no sharing in the house hold, perfect for those who don't use eye drops often, highly recommend
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just had eye lasik surgery, and these help a lot when my gets dry. And i love that its like a jelly so it doesn't drop out of my eye, and it keeps my eyes lubricated.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Naturally, I have dry eyes and my eye doctor highly recommends me to use preservative free eye lubricant. And this is the product at the top of her recommendation list.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
I was instructed to take these after my eye surgery to prevent dry eyes and irritation. These proved to be too thin and weak for my level of dry eyes. Moisture only lasted about 5 minutes before having to add another set.
Dhaneen C.
Dhaneen C.
My doctor gave me some samples since I have really bad dry eye and I even been using this brand ever since. They relieve not only dryness but also irritation I may be feeling throughout the day. These are really good for people who work on the computer for hours at a time...
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these preservative free?