Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareRefresh
Plus Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct Box

Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box

by Refresh

Refresh®. Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend. Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. Demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after LASIK.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box!
Katie D.
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box uploaded by Katie D.
I have dry eyes on most days and this is the one product that I recommend. I prefer to not have a bottle because these individual pods work great for putting in my purse or in any travel bag. I’ve used from every day use to when I’m a desert climate or even hugging my friends dog too much and getting his fur in my eye. Love this product and buy in bulk.
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in Las Vegas and the desert winds can be strong. My ophthalmologist recommended these specific eye lubrication drops to ease irritation and reduce redness and they’ve been a household staple every since. They instantly soothe my eyes snd provide rapid relief.
Farwah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box uploaded by Farwah T.
I got Lasik eye surgery and been using this since Last year 2018 in January best decision in my life. Please make sure to buy this ahead of time before you get your Lasik done because you will need this eye drops night and day. Eyes will get dry a lot and advise to have these with you 24/7 until today I have continued to purchase it and have them in my office and at home.
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box uploaded by Janelle M.
I have to use these since having PRK eye surgery in April because they are preservative free but I wish it was offered in a bottle instead of all these little individual plastic capsules. All the plastic waste from packaging is a buzz kill.
SkynCara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box uploaded by SkynCara L.
These work wonders for my eyes when they are feeling a bit dry. I keep them in the fridge, as I find they feel much better when they are chilled. The cooling sensation provides more of a relief.
Emmie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite eye drops. They keep my contacts moist and comfortable. I love the individual use vials, as I can carry them anywhere! I use these eye drops multiple times a day & I make sure I always have some on hand!
Sandra W.
Mableton , GA
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Sensitive 100 ct. Box uploaded by Sandra W.
Purchased at: Costco
Refresh is perfect for me. I wear RGP contacts and this is what my Dr recommend. They are individual vials so I can easily keep a couple in my purse. Relieve my dry and irritated eyes when I remove my contacts. Highly recommend #summeressentials #gameface #travelbag
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After getting Lasik recently, these have been a life saver. My mother who has an eye disease also uses these religiously, highly recommend!!
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use these every morning before I put my contacts in and every night before I go to bed. I used to have to use rewetting drops multiple times throughout the day, but since starting to use these, my eyes and contacts haven’t been feeling dry. I like to stock up on them when they go on sale at Costco for the best price.
Courtney F.
Murphysboro, IL
Refresh plus eye drops are great! Ever since I had lasik eye surgery I constantly have dry eyes. These are the eye drops I use daily to help ease my dry eyes. They are easy to use and very sanitary because they are single use vials. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Looking for your answer?