BY REFRESH

Refresh®. Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend. Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. Demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after LASIK. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carissa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I just had Lasik eye surgery on Monday (today is Friday). The dryness started to settle in almost immediately. My doctor recommended these because they HAVE to be preservative-free drops (aka cannot be in a plastic bottle, so vials it is!). The vials are kind of annoying because these drops are a little thicker, so sometimes it's hard to squeeze out. I think 1 vial gives me 4-6 drops total. They're very gentle. I like to use 2 drops at a time because my eyes really need the extra moisture right now (and probably for the next 6 months until I'm fully healed). I got these at Costco for $20. I mean, I guess for eyedrops this is cheap...but anything at this point is cheaper than glasses and contacts, so I can't complain about the price.
I highly recommend these - ESPECIALLY for post-op Lasik patients! 5 come "in a row" so I usually use 1 row per day - compact enough to put in my purse or pocket, too.
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great, easy to use and transport containers. I started using this when I wear contacts. My tend to get a little drier. It was recommended by my eye specialist. Costco sells this. The product is mid priced, but you get so many vials. I’ve used it for years and have recommended to friends.
Monica R.
These were recommended to use by my doctor after I had lasik and they were okay but I still felt like my eyes were dry right after I would put them on. I was supposed to apply every hour and I was doing every half hour because my eyes were just itchy and dry.
Shinea J.
Los Angeles
Hands down best eye drops! Love that they’re preservative free! My eyes get dry a lot due to constantly being on my computer or phone. I use these in the morning and I’m good for the whole day. Definitely recommend! I usually get them from Costco and save a lot by doing so.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love these! They have been so useful after lasik to combat dry eyes- I like how they are in sterile single use droplets so they can be the most hygienic on the go and no product is wasted- definitely will repurchase
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
I have extremely dry eyes especially in the winter when I wear my contacts. These eye drops are my life saver throughout the year and very effectively keep my eyes lubricated and stop them from itching constantly. Anyone that has dry eyes should purchase this to save themselves from the great discomfort of dry, itchy eyes
Kaitlin B.
These eye drops have no preservative and come in single use vials. It makes it easy to have some in your wallet, glasses case etc. I use one a few days a week to help keep my eyes hydrated. Would recommend this product to everyone!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing for those having LASIK and that have allergies. These lubricate your eyes wonderful. I use it twice a day. It is a great value if you buy them at a warehouse. I would recommend them to pretty much anyone with dry eyes.
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
So easy to drop in comes in singlette so easy to drop in purse car pocket and go great lubrication and doesn't sting your eyes eorks quickly