BY REFRESH

Advanced dual action formula that lubricates and hydrates dry eyes. Single-Use Containers. Moisturizing Dry Eye Solution - Recommended for LASIK dryness*. 30 Sterile Single-Use Containers, 0.01 fl oz each. Looking for an innovative dry eye solution? Refresh Optive™ Sensitive Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops advances Dry Eye relief by providing a dual-action formula that moisturizes the surface of your eye while also hydrating the areas where Dry Eye starts, giving your eyes long-lasting moisturizing protection.  It s the evolution of eye drops, optimally formulated for t. see more...

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using these eye drops. The single use containers are convenient to use and doesn't take up space. It's good for 3-4 uses. I use a drop in each eye and I'm good all day. It keeps my eyes lubricated and prevents drying out. Each box contains coupons that I use for my next purchase and I can pick it up at Walmart or Target.