BY REFRESH

Enhanced Formula That Lubricates, Hydrates, And Protects Natural Tears Make Your Dry Eyes Feel Better With The Drops Doctors Recommend. Discover Refresh Optive&Trade; Advanced, The Go-To Drop That Marks A New Era In Artificial Tears, With This Clinically Proven Triple-Action Formula That: Lubricates For Moisturizing Dry Eye Relief Hydrates The Eye Surface Cells Protects Your Natural Tears With A Lipid-Enhanced Drop By Reducing Tear Evaporation Now You, You Can Have Long Lasting Comfort In A Visibly Light Tear. Safe To Use As Often As Needed. Made In Usa see more...

• My contacts get very dry throughout the day and I haven't...3 Answers
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love these! They have been so useful after lasik to combat dry eyes- I like how they are in sterile single use droplets so they can be the most hygienic on the go and no product is wasted- definitely will repurchase
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I use these for my dry eyes.  This formula is a little thicker that the other Refresh drops.  Once I put these in my eyes I wait about 15 seconds for the product to thin out so that my vision isn't blurry.  I love that these are single use--but the cap still pops back on so you can use up the product within a few hours.
Phoebe J.
I was instructed to take these after my eye surgery to prevent dry eyes and irritation. What I will say is that it did do its job, but for a very short amount of time. I would be using them every 15 to 20 minutes until one day I realized that they were draining right threw my sinuses. I would say this is good for those with a milder dry eye.
Lauren T.
Erlanger, KY
I work for an ophthalmologist and we highly recommend these for everyone. They come in individual capsules as they are preservative free tears so they are very portable. Very easy to use and long lasting when used on a regular basis. My patients love them!
Evelyn K.
Recently have had really dry eyes which is painful with contacts, and I usually can't wear contacts for the first few hours in the morning, but these help my eyes from getting dry. I also like that they usually come with a coupon which is great because you can use it towards your next purchase. I'll definitely repurchase
Lynsey J.
Wyoming, MN
I have been using these for a little under a year now since I had my lasik surgery. These have been my best friend to keep my eyes moisturized so that the side effects don't bother me as much.
Cameron P.
West Chazy, NY
I use this on my eyes and my eyes get really dry because I am on my computer a lot looking at the screen drys my eyes out and these eye drops work great.
Krystel P.
Great for itching,burning, redness and of course dry our tired eyes. I really enjoy that they are preservative free, this gives me some piece of mind.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
I was told by doctor to use these when my allergies were at their highest on very cold days when my eyes are dry. It works very well!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love these eyedrops. I use them the most during the winter and spring since my contacts dry up from the air.
Kate R.
Fort Smith, Ar
My contacts get very dry throughout the day and I haven't found anything that works well without running down my face and making my makeup run. Is this a good rewetting drop? If so, what about make up wearers?