Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops - 2 CT uploaded by Wanda D.

BY REFRESH

Refresh Optive™ Lubricant Eye Drops.
Great value!
2 x 15 ml bottles.
Advanced dual action formula that lubricates and hydrates dry eyes.
Moisturizing dry eye solution.
Sterile. see more...

Wanda D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops have been wonderful! I have severe dry eye and my eye doctor recommended trying these out. Most of my time is spent at a computer screen which is why I needed the drops so badly. Also, my daughter rides horses in the country at a ranch (we live in TX) where there is red dirt and it kicks up into my eyes while I'm watching her causing my eyes to become dry and me to rub them. I take these drops with me every time we go out. Compared to others they do the job great. I tried two other brands and while they may have helped at the computer they didn't at the ranch. They are very easy to use. They certainly met my expectations and overall I'm very satisfied with the eye drops. I purchased these at Walmart and they aren't overly expensive. I highly recommend.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best eye drops out there! You can use them with contact lenses in! I use the preservative free ones because of my sensitive eyes. They come in little single dose vials which are super convenient! The feel great and keep my eyes from drying out and getting all red!
Kyla C.
Providence , RI
I bought these after my eye doctor suggested that because I am on the computer all day, these would alleviate any slight dryness I experienced. I used these three times, and all three times that made my eyes sting and turn red, and forced me to take out my contacts and wear my glasses. So not worth it.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these! I have super dry eyes especially when it is windy or I wear contacts! These are a lifesaver! I just put a couple drops in and my eyes feel so much better! Highly recommend!