Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive

by Refresh

Refresh Optive® Lubricant Eye Drops.
Advanced dual action formula that lubricates and hydrates dry eyes.
Moisturizing dry eye solution.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive uploaded by DONNA B.
My eye doctor gave me a sample of these eye drops. My eyes become dry and irritated easily, and these gel drops are so much better than thinner drops. They are more soothing and less wasteful. Squeeze the vial slowly, and a couple of small drops are all that’s needed. Expect that once applied, your vision might initially be blurry, but in a minute or less the gel will mix with your natural tears. Just move your eyes around, and your vision will return. You’ll feel SO much better! Sometimes, I can go for a few days now without needing these drops. I highly recommend them. Cost is not too bad, especially since they work so well.

Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) Each

Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) Each
Dawn  T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive uploaded by Dawn  T.
Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops are a staple in my Home. I have seasonal Allergies and my eyes are dry and need extra Lubricant to help with itching and irration that goes along with those issues. I am extremely satisfied with Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops over other similar products because of the way my eyes feel instantly Refreshed and instantly relieved of the dry, Bruning and itching when I apply the eye drops. My eyes look bright, beautiful and not red anymore. I also like the fact that I do not have to keep applying the eye drops for relief. The eye drops last all day! I recommend Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops to everyone who has Dry irritated eyes.
Stephanie  R.
Coweta, OK
I use refresh for my contacts. I have a mild case of dry eyes. Certain weather makes my eyes super dry. I always have some refresh in my purse. Helps keep my eyes lubricated and vision clear.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,716 reviews
I used visine until I tried this eye drop and this is the best one! It's almost like a conditioner for your eyes... It totally coats them, taking the red sting out of them and replaces it with a clear white eye!
Rena T.
Gaithersburg , MD
Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive uploaded by Rena T.
Daily contact wearer, can be used while wearing contacts to refresh the eyes, no biting, be aware there is a shelf life to these drops
Pamela J.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from allergies which often cause my eyes to appear bloodshot, as well as making them feel dry and painful. These drops provided immediate relief from the dryness & pain and within a few minutes my eyes no longer appeared bloodshot. I found these drops to be incredibly soothing and the relief really lasted, unlike many other brands I have tried
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My gosh these help. They are truly wonderful. I can not tell you how great they are until you need them yourself and you try them out. I RECOMMEND THIS 100%!
Jennifer C.
I have severe dry eyes and this is the only product my eye doctor recommends and I use. It really works especially during the spring. They have great coupons on there website and in the box. I highly recommend
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product ended up working ok for me. It definitely provided immediate relief to my dry itchy eyes. It also allowed me to read or watch tv longer without irritation. Unfortunately for me it didn’t last as long as my preferred brand. I found myself having to reapply throughout the day to get the same level of comfort. So does it work? Yes. Will I swap out for my current brand I will not.
Vanessa H.
Me ayudan mucho con la resequedad de ojos.
alivia mi malestar y creo que estan a un buen precio. Las recomiendo mucho
Me ayudan mucho con la resequedad de ojos.
alivia mi malestar y creo que estan a un buen precio. Las recomiendo mucho