Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Optive uploaded by Gisselle C.

BY REFRESH #27 in Eye Drops & Washes

Refresh Optive® Lubricant Eye Drops.
Advanced dual action formula that lubricates and hydrates dry eyes.
Moisturizing dry eye solution. see more...

Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I am 32 and I am now suffering with this dry eye due to my long hours on the computer daily due to my job. My eye Dr recommend these drops and I have been using them one a day and they have worked!!! My eyes are not as dry and so t bother me as much anymore.
Heather B.
New York , NY
I have dry eyes and have been using these drops for years!! They work so much better than other lubricating eye drops for me- I have tried so many brands and this is by far the best!!! I buy them all the time and use these drops every single day!
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these products. I traditionally have dry eye problems because of my contact lenses and my excessive screen time use. This provide immediate relief from dry eye symptoms and lasts several hours. Make sure you read as to which products you can and cannot use with contact lenses.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Ever since getting glasses my dry eye has been worse. This was the first drops I was introduced to and they work really well! When I use these, it's usually one drop once a day but never more than twice - it's simply not necessary. These are more moisturizing and less irritating than leading/popular brands, but the price can be a little out there.
Jennifer C.
I have severe dry eyes and this is the only product my eye doctor recommends and I use. It really works especially during the spring. They have great coupons on there website and in the box. I highly recommend
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
OK I have used this plenty of times for my dry eyes I Really do love the texture of the drops its not watery like some drops out there it has an actual lube to it and it last a while I don't need to reapply to often I would recommend Refresh to any one who suffers from dry eyes.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Refresh optive eye drops are some of the best eye drops i have found you can get them for contacts as well. my eyes dry out all the time and i constantly use visine drops until i found refresh there the best in my book.
Angeline S.
I've been using this product for years now and it's great! My contacts get really dry in the winter and spring and this really helps moisten them especially when I've had them on for a long period of time
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I had Lasic eye surgery a year ago, and I was given a bunch of these to use while my eyes were healing. These work so perfectly, and they refresh the eye beautifully.
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My gosh these help. They are truly wonderful. I can not tell you how great they are until you need them yourself and you try them out. I RECOMMEND THIS 100%!