Refresh Contacts Contact Lens Comfort Drops uploaded by Karla B.Refresh Contacts Contact Lens Comfort Drops uploaded by T C.

BY REFRESH #75 in Eye Drops & Washes

Refresh Contacts® Contact Lens Comfort Drops.
For use with soft and RGP* contact lenses.
Moisture drops for dry eyes.
Sterile. see more...

Stephanie Z.
Auburn, PA
My eyes have always been dry and these help soooo much with my contacts. It’s a little expensive for such a small bottle but it works wonders for my eyes.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
These eye drops were an absolute godsend when I received my new contacts. My eyes were struggling to create enough moisture with the new foreign object in then. These drops helped me make it though the work day!
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great before contacts drop to help with moisture retention. It's also a great refresher throughout the day. I always keep one in my purse.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't wear contacts daily, they are more of a once a week or every other week kind of thing for me. So on a daily basis I use the liquidgel formula. But on days when I do wear contacts, this is the one I use, and it works perfect for me. It feels very much like natural tears.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
I recently made the switch to this brand after I discovered their one time use / disposable eye drops were made with no preservatives (called Refresh Plus). Unfortunately, this product (Refresh Contacts) is made with preservatives, but I wanted to get a bottle to be a little more environmentally friendly. These drops are amazing and it really helps with dry & irritated eyes. It's great after a long day, or if I accidentally take a nap in my contacts. I find that I also wake up more refreshed these days since my eyes are now regularly moist.

Just to note, I compared the ingredients across a couple of their products - Refresh Plus, Refresh Contacts, Refresh Tears, and they all seem to be the same solution (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%). I would suggest going for the one with the lowest price !!
christa h.
These drops have saved my eyes during the dry winter months as well as when I have had to wear my contacts for super long periods of time. They immediately make my contacts feel more comfortable and keep me from wanting to rip my eyes out. I highly recommend these drops to all my fellow contact wearers.
Dolores M.
These are great for my contacts. When they are getting a little to the month my eyes t me to dry up a little or when the weather gets a little cold they make them feel like I just got brand new contacts!
Ash S.
Does what it says it'll do as far as making my contacts feel a little better on icky gunky eye days. Travel size to fit in my purse as well.
T C.
A decent contact rewetting solution. I only have to use it about 1 to 2 times a day, depending on how dry my eyes get. Price is inline with other solutions I have tried.