Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRE-fresh Scalp Care
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner

Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner

by RE-fresh Scalp Care

Rejuvenate your scalp with RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Anti-Dandruff Conditioner. Silicone-free, paraben-free, anti-dandruff conditioner with salicylic acid, made from naturally derived ingredients, packaged in recyclable bottles. Relieve symptoms of dandruff with RE-fresh.

is this product good for dry scalp?
Im looking for a good shampoo to get rid of dandruff anyone have any that wont totally damage my hair?
Can any one rate this product?
Start your review of Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner!
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by STEFANIE F.
Thank you Infulenster for sending me this product to review! I’ve had this conditioner for a few weeks now, and it is amazing! It smells like a soft coconut with a fresh water scent. Fresh, clean, and crisp! I had bariatric surgery almost a year ago, and I’ve struggled with my hair being dried out. This conditioner makes my hair soft and manageable! I’m impressed because I have a few super expensive conditioners that don’t even do that. I will be purchasing the shampoo and conditioner after I’m done with what I have now.
Kathy M.
Toledo, OH
When I received Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner in my package from Influenster, I wanted to give it a thorough trial before writing my review. Following shampooing with Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff shampoo, I picked up the conditioner. As with the shampoo, the coconut scent wasn't my favorite, but not overpowering or perfumy like many other products. Since I have extremely long, thick hair, I am very selective about the products I use for its care and maintenance. I was pleasantly surprised that Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner is a thick formulation which nicely coated my hair from root to tip and could be compared with some hair masks. Most conditioners are much thinner and don't seem to penetrate or treat my hair nearly as well, no matter how much is applied or how long I allow it to remain in my hair. While I don't generally experience flaky dandruff, I do have an itchy scalp. Unfortunately this product did not stop or reduce the itchiness, but after rinsing my hair felt sleek, silky and tangle free. I have used this shampoo and conditioner pairing several times since and have found my hair to be smooth, shiny and silky without being weighed down or heavily perfumed. I would definitely recommend Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner to friends and family and would consider using it myself, though I would probably try a different formulation without the coconut.
Ashley H.
Paris , KY
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Ashley H.
I have seen so much of a difference just after a few uses of RE-fresh Scalp Care Conditioner Anti-Dandruff Coconut & Soothe Salicylic Acid and shampoo! My hair is basically dead from bleaching it and it made my hair look, feel, and smell amazing! It doesn't have that medicinal smell like others I've tried in the past! It has a pretty thick consistentsy that rinses out with no residue! I would and will be recommending this duo to anyone with dandruff, oily scalp, even people that just like a good shampoo and conditioner, cause IT IS AMAZING!
aubrey P.
when i had opened the package, i was a bit in doubt this combo of shampoo and conditioner would work for me. lots of the time, the shampoo will strip off all the moisture in my hair and the conditioner will either over moisturize my hair to the point that it looks oily by the next day or it will leave my hair feeling like a broom. when i squeezed the product in my palms i instantly thought it was super thick and applied one and a half quarter size to my hair. starting from the ends working my way up. i let it sit while i washed my body and rinsed. i was suprised how moisturized my hair felt, but i knew instantly it wasnt gonna feel super moistured. i actually felt i needed more, but to give it a fair comparison to my current conditioner i left it as is. when my hair dried, i was in shock. it actually moisturized it to perfection. not too much and not feeling dry. so i waited til the next day to see if id see some flakes, feel itchy and super oily. once again i was in shock... the amazing smell lasted, not a flake in sight, no itching, or oiliness. i love it. i am now able to have second day hair and look and smell like i just washed my hair. id definitely recommend to try. the name says it all. it does refresh.im curious about their other scents.
Christine M.
South Bend, IN
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Christine M.
I received the ReFresh Scalp Care Conditioner from #influenster and decided to give it a try it really helped me with the buildup i had from the hard water and it's refreshing smell was a added bonus. #ReFresh #influenster #BouncyHair
Briana C.
Waynesboro, VA
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Briana C.
I really like using this conditioner after I use the refreshed out care shampoo anti-dandruff coconut and so Cilic acid shampoo. It smells really good it really helps my hair detangle, it helps with my frizz, and I feel like it gives my hair more shine and more strength. I love how both the shampoo and the conditioner has Salicylic acid in it to really target the dandruff and to illuminate any dry scalp I may have .
Laurel A.
Lufkin
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Laurel A.
This stuff changed my hair completely. It was dried out, damaged, dull. But this shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair so soft. I have no itching anymore. No flakes. The only thing I wish were different about the product is the price. At nearly $8 a bottle, it’s a little pricey compared to other dandruff shampoos on the market. But it does work by far the best so I will be continuing to splurge a bit for them and highly recommend you to try these out if you have dry damaged hair with uncontrollable itchy scalp! Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff shampoo Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
I love how soft my hair felt after using it. I have really long hair and did not have to use a lot because a little of this goes a long way. The smell is amazing and lasts all day and night. After using this for a few weeks, it seems that my scalp and hair are more moisterized than before. My hair is really smooth, soft and shiny. I really like this conditioner and will be buying it from now on along with the shampoo.
Bianca M.
Temecula, CA
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Bianca M.
This smells real good. The consistency is a nice thick creme and it softened my hair. I like the conditioner better than the shampoo.
Tina S.
Niles, OH
Refresh coconut + soothe anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Tina S.
I recieved a trial (full sized) of Refresh conditioner from Influenster to try and as most conditioners, it is definitely taking my hair and helping to keep the fly away/frizzies under control. My flakiness from slight dandruff has cleared up, it irritated my psoriasis but is definitely doing it's job with the dandruff. I always leave a slight amount of conditioner in my hair to help maintain it, I did the same with this one and the results were perfect!