Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Shampoo ( Color-Treated Hair ) - Kerastase - Reflection - 1000ml/34oz

BY KÉRASTASE

Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
I have been dying and bleaching my long hair for years and it has resulted in damaged ends I wanted to try this shampoo to see if it would help the brittleness. it did soften my ends slightly but overall it made my fine hair more breakable. It definitely amped up the luminosity of my hair though. I think someone with thicker hair would have more luck with this product.
Alexandra M.
I adore all Kerastase hair products and this shampoo was lovely. My hair was not overly cleanses like other shampoos often do and I noticed my hair was less greasy. My hair was baby soft after using and I love that I don't have to worry about it fading my red hair.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny every time! I was worried because my hair has dye in it so I didn't want it to effect it negatively and it hasn't!
Hajar T.
Belgium, Antwerp
Before i descoverd kerastase products my hair was not sow healthy. After i have changed my hairdresser, she advised me to try this product because i color my hair a lot. And I'm very satisfied with my hair now. I don't even us a condtioner after my shampoo.
melissa h.
calgary, ab
I love kerastase it makes my hair feel like a million bucks its soo smooth an shiny. And the best part is the smell it can't be beat!