BY REFINITY SKIN SCIENCE

Refinity Skin Science Purifying Cleanser gently cleanses and clarifies the skin while protecting and restoring the skin's natural defensive barriers. Formulated with COSMEDERM-7, a powerhouse-purifying complex, this mild cleanser moisturizes and exfoliates skin for a fresh, renewed complexion. The first and only daily lactic acid based cleanser with patented COSMEDERM-7 anti-irritant technology. For all skin types, textures, and tones. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Phoelix N.
Alhambra, CA
Wow, I didn't expect much because I've never heard of this brand. But in combination with the toner and 15% lactic acid lotion, I noticed a big difference after just one use. My face looked glowy. It wasn't drying on me at all. This never happens with other cleansers I've used, even the high-end ones. The lactic acid is the star here.