Refining Facial Polisher

by Omorovicza

OMOROVICZA REFINING FACIAL POLISHER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refining Facial Polisher!
You apply this as an exfoliator, in a circling motion. It starts off a green colour, and as you massage it in into your face it turns grey. Then you leave it on for a few minutes, as you would a mask. This is SUCH a good product. It really cleans your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. It's very expensive though. I was given a tube and I really do love it, but I don't think I'll be buying it for myself at that price.
This is a chemically-gentle exfoliant, meaning it doesn’t sting in the slightest. The exfoliating bits are however rather sharp and I had to massage my face very very very gently. It is effective though, and makes my face feel smooth and soft.
Birmingham
Refining Facial Polisher uploaded by Emma S.
This product contains Hungarian Moor Mud along with pumice to exfoliate the skin.  My skin is sensitive and the pumice in this product was a little too scratchy for my skin.  It felt sore and red when I applied it to my face.  It started as a green gel then as I massaged it in, in circular motions it turned to a pearlescent grey.  You are supposed to leave it on your skin for 2 minutes but as my skin was reacting to it I removed it as quickly as I could.  It did come off my skin with ease.  My skin felt tight, sore and itchy once I removed it.  It was redder than it usually is.  I don’t feel that this is the right product for someone who has sensitive skin like I have.  The price of a 100ml tube is well out of my price range which means I wouldn’t think about re-purchasing it.  As my skin didn’t like it I definitely won’t be re-purchasing it.
the best psychical exfoliator I have ever used.  drastic change in my skin within a few days only. Highly recommend it to everyone who like to fix their  skin texture issues or  reduce fine lines/wrinkles.
Derby
I do like this brand and the polisher leaves my skin dealing soft and cleanser - I just couldn’t get on with the scent of this product, so much so that I had to stop using it and couldn’t finish it.
Essex, Elm Park
Skin is left feeling soft, radiant and thoroughly exfoliated. Be sure to take care when applying though due to the colour of the product though. The texture of the polisher is very fine this is perhaps what makes it so effective in its performance. Not abrasive and skin is left feeling smooth.
33 Sturgess Avenue, London
Refining Facial Polisher uploaded by Jazz P.
Quite like this exfoliator; compared to other physical exfoliating products this polisher is non-abrasive and feels very luxe.
deep cleansing, suitable for all skin types,ph balance, perfect price and value, rich in minerals from Hungarian thermal bath
Brooklyn , NY
Great exfoliator. Gentle on skin. Doesn’t irritate or over-cleanse face. Skin feels soft and refreshed after use.

Looking for your answer?