Refining Facial Polisher

by Omorovicza

OMOROVICZA REFINING FACIAL POLISHER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refining Facial Polisher!
Dallas, TX
Very fine grained exfoliated. If you have sensitive skin I would say this is a no go. It is definitely refining and kind of rough on the skin but not in a bad way. Even lightly massaging this on the skin my face is red for a few mins after. It goes away quickly and leaves you with a glowing finish! Expensive but worth it if you want to try and high end exfoliater.
Foresthill, CA
Omorovicza is my favorite brand hands down and clean beauty? Yes please. The scent is intoxicating. Literally l adore it. I am a fan of physical exfoliants and this product provides this feature and other beautiful ingredients. I kind of use it as a mask/scrub. I leave it on my face for ten or fifteen and leaves my skin flawless.
Encinitas, CA
This is the best physical exfoliate I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a LOT! The texture is fine and the base isn’t drying, it’s actually like a soothing gel. I also quite like the dark color :)
Seattle, WA
I only had a sample size of this, but I was really intrigued by the scent, slightly tingly feeling, and the way that this product made my skin feel soft without leaving it red and irritated. Would totally purchase the full size if it wasn't so expensive!
Morton, MS
Soooo pricey, but definitely worth it!!! This is an exfoliater and mask all in one. Purchased on Sephora online, and I would very highly recommend this, despite the outrageous price!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love the refining facial polisher! It has enough texture to be efficient without being harsh. You only need a little and the triple amount or Moore water can’t be beat.
I love this product. It is now a staple in my routine. Instant results and smooth skin.
Refining Facial Polisher uploaded by Maisie H.
This is amazing! I received a 30ml mini size in a beauty advent calendar before Christmas but I have only just got around to trying it and I am so impressed. First of all a little goes a long way, so even the 30ml mini size I have will last a long time as a small amount of product covered my whole face. I have very dry sensitive skin so I wasn’t sure if this product would work for me but I thought I would give it a go and hope for the best. You apply it to damp skin and as you massage it in it transforms from a deep emerald green to a cloudy grey colour, you then leave it for 2 mins before washing off. As I was massaging it into my skin I noticed a tingling sensation, it was only slight and wasn’t uncomfortable but I could feel it. After washing it off my skin felt very smooth, I applied my usual serum and moisturiser and my skin felt soft and plumped. I would say this is quite a potent exfoliated as I could really feel a difference after using it. After looking in the mirror I noticed my skin was quite red in some areas, I was worried this product may have irritated my skin as I am not used to using such an abrasive exfoliator. However the redness soon disappeared and my skin hasn’t been irritated since using the product, the red areas were where before using the product I had etc so I am presuming these areas were red as they were most affected by the exfoliation. For the full size (100ml) of this product it is expensive, however I may consider buying the full size when my 30ml mini runs out because I find a very small amount goes a long my way and I can see even my mini size lasting ages. I only use this once a week as it is quite potent and I don’t think my sensitive skin could tolerate me using it more often. Overall it’s a product that really works however it isn’t cheap but it will last a long time providing you use it sparingly.
First product used from this brand and I really loved it. Smells divine and I enjoyed using it every time - feels luxurious. I would improve the product with slightly finer grains but I would definitely buy it again. Keen to try out the rest of the range.
Bear, DE
Refining Facial Polisher uploaded by Anna F.
Nice exfoliator.
It has very small polishing grains.
Good removing dead skin.
Great ingridients.
Smells wonderful.
I love how my skin looks after that. Skin is very clear, smooth and looks healthy. My serum and moistures absorbing better after this polisher. Highly recommend.
Nice exfoliator.
It has very small polishing grains.
Good removing dead skin.