BY KIYONNA CLOTHING #35 in Clothing

• I want this dress, where can I find it at?1 Answers
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I loved this dress. The cut and everything was so cute. I only got to wear it a few times because my sister's friend borrowed it and never gave it back 😢😢😢 haha. But it is a very cute dress. I originally found it online for $30. The only con I would say is that the material could be softer and it seemed to get a little dingy with 2 washes but other than that I really liked it.
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta estw vestido se ve super super lindo me encanta el color el deseño que tiene se ve muy lindo y como el laego es normal por que no esta muy largo ni kuy corto esta perfecto me gusta mucho
Mariana P.
This just fit me perfectly!!!! I really love this dress. The color is amazing, the cloth is the best quality ever. You can use this with everything. I have 2 years with this dress and It don't have any scratch or something like that. This is just amazing.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I love this dress it is absolutely beautiful, I love the way it wears, feels, and the price is affordable, beautiful dress
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This dress is very simple but very classy I would most definitely wear this it's adorable I tried to find something close
Michelle L.
This ruched dress is perfect for business casual dinners and such. It is a beautiful dress. I would recommend.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Favorite clothing product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Camila M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Looks great , they carry a lot of sizes . Affordable ... I love the material and the color !
Estefany S.
Me encanta el color del vestido pero no el corte del mismo... Aunque esta lindo hay vestido que esa clase de escote te queda muy por debajo de la zona donde deberia y cuando te lo colocas pasas todo el rato pendiente de arreglartelo y que no se te vea nada que de disfrutar la velada...
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Este vestido me encanta el modelo, el color y el diseño... es super comodo considero que es muy casual para usarlo en el dia a dia con unos flats se veria bien
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I want this dress, where can I find it at?