MakeupHERA
[Refill] UV Mist Cushion (SPF50+/PA+++) - #N23 Cool Beige Natural

[Refill] HERA UV Mist Cushion (SPF50+/PA+++) - #N23 Cool Beige Natural

by HERA

[Natural Skin Tone] - Chosse a number with N for 'natural' color if you want to express a nautral, shining complexion with a clear, moist tone. - If you wnt to conceal blemishes, take a 'cover' color onto a puff and lightly press it onto blemishes so...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Refill] HERA UV Mist Cushion (SPF50+/PA+++) - #N23 Cool Beige Natural!
How would you rate this product?
Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Wet nice finish. With all of these new brands coming [email protected] ISA it makes me excited to share my experiences with them.
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
meh, wanted to love it. especially because I have an hmart nearby and it's easy to find there.. just not good enough to be worth the extra money when cosrx is better.
Elisa S.
Truly the best cushion I have ever used. The coverage and wear is flawless. It perfectly blends into the skin and leaves a glowy and dewy finish! Long lasting and covers all blemishes. Absolutely in love!
Joyce K.
Hera mist cushion is the best ! I love that this small compact allows you to touch up your face wherever you are. I also love that this has spf and pa+++ which I don’t see a lot of other products have. There is a slight scent to it.
Caroline K.
San Francisco
I love this cushion! It’s very easy to apply. I would say this is more light medium coverage, so if you’re trying for coverage, it’s buildable, you just end up using a lot of an already scarce amount of product. The price point is a bit ridiculous, but your skin looks and feels great and it doesn’t react with the skin. I would recommend it if you’re trying to splurge on a cushion, otherwise, this is very comparable to Innisfree’s cushion which is about $30 cheaper.
Samantha K.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product!!! The original purchase came with the case and and additional refill. I have medium-tan more on the yellowish side of skin complexion. This works great as a medium coverage, a moisturizer with SPF 50 and looks natural (I only apply one layer). It gives your skin a dewy appearance and doesn’t fade for a good 6-8 hours depending on the weather and humidity. I completely recommend this product!!!
Olga G.
Donna, TX
lo máximo en productos de calidad le doy su cinco estrellas difinitivamente lo recomiendo me encanta la pigmentación y los colores
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
This product is so perfect and I love how protects from the sun‘s harmful UV rays It’s not expensive at all and you can find at the drugstore
Thao L.
Rowlett
I love this Korean brand of cushion. It is hard to find one with 50 SPF. The color is limited if you are not Asians. I am Asian and my skin is fair so this works nice. I usually prefer to use my finger for a lighter and more natural look other than the sponge they provide.
Lily C.
This was a bit pricier than other similar product from different brands and it does not deliver what I look for in a cushion compact. It has poor staying power, sinks into my fine lines, and my face gets super shiny in a few hours. I would not likely repurchase this product.

Looking for your answer?