RefectoCil Cream Hair Dye (PURE BLACK) .5oz uploaded by Stacy S.

BY REFECTOCIL

What it is: Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint What it does: The result is deep, full and even more intense than ever before and so the lashes appear visibly longer and more voluminous. The tint is absolutely smudge- and waterproof and lasts up to 6 weeks. With... see more...

Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is what I use to tint my brows, lashes as well as my clients. It really gets the job done. When applying the tint be very cautious, use gloves and work slowly.
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
My lashes and brows are so light and I hate how they look when I am at the beach or pool. I'm just not a fan of waterproof mascara so I decided to try this. Seriously, this product has changed my life. It's a little gooey when you mix it up but I use a silicone lash brush to slowly apply it. I use this once a week and I have had no issues with irritation or redness. My lashes look twice as long because this colors the blond tips pure black. The tube is tiny but you don't need much and it's gonna last me a long time. I can now go without mascara. I'm totally hooked on this!
Stacy S.
Farmington
Tried a hair color that I have not used before. Is has a mild floral sent, and very creamy when applied. The color I used was Amathyist Black. The pigment is gorgeous looks black is low light but is very purple when in bright light. My hair is really soft after using this product.
Maegan D.
I bought this to dye my eyelashes darker and it worked pretty well. You just have to be careful and work slow and do not get on your skin cause it will stain it. Just after one use I can notice my eyelashes are much darker and I'm very satisfied!
Trina C.
Use this for tinting clients eyelashes, learned on it in school and stuck with it after. It works great, it’s dark, it’s easy to mix. I use a bit to darken Brown tiny when someone wants a little extra, or some who want pure black. It’s a good product.
Lucy M.
I use this tint as well as other colors from this brand on myself and on my clients. It is simple to use with the oxidant to create the perfect black and brown colours. I tint eyelashes and eyebrows with this brand and have done for 5 years. It lasts very well and my clients are always happy with there tinting results. I leave eyebrow tint on for 5-10 mins and eyelash tint for 10 mins. With the eyebrows it dyes the hair and the skin if you leave it for 10 mins which is what a lot of people want these days with the bolder look being very much in fashion.
Jana R.
I'm using the one in brown (not in blackI and it's so easy tinting your own eyebrows with this product. It only takes a few minutes. Therefore you can save a lot of money and time compared to going to an hairdresser for that. Easy to handle and super high-yield. I can recommend it to every person with blonde or light brown eyebrows
Irina M.
East Hanover
Hello beauties!I have very thin and light eyebrows, so I've decided to buy this hair dye in 3.0 Natural Brown.I mix this dye with oxidant and apply to my eyebrows for 10 minutes. After that I gentle remove hair dye. I get really nice looking natural brows effect.We know, that hair dye can be really aggressive, so I use different oils (for example coconut oil) to restore them. Staining the hair is for up 3 weeks.
Ana-Marija D.
I like this product because it is very easy to use,you get a lof of product and packaging lasts me pretty long..but depending on how you use it,i use mine only for eyebrows..only thing i don't like it doesn't last very long on my eyebrows,not even a week..
Signe E.
Is this allergy friendly? Does it have PPD or PTD in it?

Walmart