Hair CareHair ColorRefectocil
Cream 15ml, Cream Oxidant 3%, Mascara Brush, Mixing Jar (Light Brown)

by Refectocil

Refectocil Light Brown Cream Hair Dye Starter Kit C For Professional Use Only Must Have Proper Beauty School Training Before Use May Cause Irritation if Misuse

Has anyone tried this product? What do you think about the tint it gives your brows? Does it also tint your skin underneath the brow?
Is this kit worth it I’ve been having a fight with my eyebrows because of a one time incident with someone I can never trust again with my brows and I just need to know if I should do this because I really want some sort of permanent tenting but I definitely do not want to get my eyebrows microblade it? Is this kit worth it I’ve been having a fight with my eyebrows because of a one time incident with someone I can never trust again with my brows and I just need to know if I should do this because I really want some sort of permanent tenting but I definitely do not want to get my eyebrows microblade it ?
Start your review of Refectocil Cream 15ml, Cream Oxidant 3%, Mascara Brush, Mixing Jar (Light Brown)!
Orlando, FL
Refectocil Cream 15ml, Cream Oxidant 3%, Mascara Brush, Mixing Jar (Light Brown) uploaded by Mildred F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Refectocil KIT - Natural Brown Cream Hair Dye + Creme Oxidant 3% 3.4oz + Mixing Dish + Mascara Brush
I just finished using Natural Brown to color my brows. I am so pleased!This is the first time using this product, the RefectoCil is so easy to use, I really love this! I used to fill in my bold spots on my eyebrows, I used a 1:2 ratio for the Natural Brown dye and developer, it is easy to mix and apply with a mascara wand. The product did not irritate my skin but did tingle a little bit during the ten minutes. I love the look of my new brows! The picture on the left is just brow pencil and the right picture is the brow tinting, a big difference.
Burbank, CA
Highly recommend! This is the best brow tint I have ever used. It stains the skin just enough to leave a nice shadow that fills in even the most sparse part of my very blonde brows. I’m in love with this product and the kit comes with everything you need to get the job done!!
E Palestine, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cream
Love it. It gives off the most natural color ever. I seriously was shook af when I saw the difference. It’s quick and easy to use. If you have extremely thin, light and sparse eyebrows, try this out!
Refectocil Cream 15ml, Cream Oxidant 3%, Mascara Brush, Mixing Jar (Light Brown) uploaded by Dauti A.
Sie sind mein absoluter Favorit für Augenbrauen, ich benutze sie einmal pro Woche. Super empfehlenswert😍
Review for: Cream
Brilliant, I use this for personal use and use dark brown..which is pretty dark. It usually lasts a couple of weeks. Super easy to mix and apply and quite cheap compared to other brands (I get it from Sally's)
Lysomice, Kujawsko
Refectocil Cream 15ml, Cream Oxidant 3%, Mascara Brush, Mixing Jar (Light Brown) uploaded by Oliviia K.
It’s a very good tint, but it doesn’t have that vivid color as I wanted to. But anyways, this is my favorite tint for eyebrows, because it’s so much easy to use it!☺️ I’ve been using this tint for two years❤️
Review for: Cream
Love how this product made my brows look so natural and perfect. This is a very easy do-it-yourself brow tint at home. You can even just use 3-4 drops of hydrogen peroxide from the drugstores to mix with the product. It is thick and creamy. I am Asian and this colour fits my brownish black brow hair perfectly.
Guildford, SURREY
Review for: Cream
I've been using this kit to dye my eyebrows at home for the last 4 years now and I love it. It's really easy to use in the comfort of your own home. Easy to apply and doesn't tint your skin. A Kit last you a long time. I'm fair so I'm dying my eyebrows about once a month and I've repurchased the liquid twice in the time I've used it, but had to replace the cream four times. It's cheap, convenient and leaves you with a great result every time. I'm blonde so I'm using the colour light brown which I think is the nicest colour on me.