Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Erika S.

BY REESE'S

Celebrate Easter with a delicious twist on classic REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs! REESE'S White Peanut Butter Eggs are the perfect addition to Easter baskets and egg hunts. see more...

Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I love Reese's products and will always buy them and be willing to try their new flavors! White chocolate isn't my favorite chocolate (dark chocolate lover speaking), but I really wasn't the biggest fan of this variety of Reese's candy. It tasted much more over processed than Reese's candies usually taste. Will be sticking to dark or milk chocolate! :)
Kristen S.
Valrico
Every Easter, I stock up on Reese's eggs. I like these better than the original cups because the peanut butter is my favorite part and the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is better. I would love it even more if Reese's offered these with less artificial ingredients and unnecessary colors.
Daniel C.
Grand Blanc
Best combo in the game! Delicious food for my entire family! We have many good restrictions such as gluten free, this makes it easy on us! The price is just right, and we are repeat customers. I would buy it again, recommend to family, and insist that friends buy.
Lauren M.
These are always an Easter favorite. The usual yummy peanut butter covered with white chocolate is a nice mix up from a regular Reese cup. They make for a nice, quick chocolate break. And I can pick them up anywhere during the holiday season, that’s always helpful.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
A great twist on my absolute favorite candy! I look forward to Easter every year with these! Same price as their counterpart and the kids love them in their Easter baskets or anytime really! White chocolate seems more decadent so these are strictly seasonal for us
S P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs are the best ! We love the white chocolate products over the other chocolate any day! Also the eggs, the trees and any holiday Reese’s are softer and much better consistency than original Reese’s cups.
Kaitlin B.
White chocolate Reese's are my go to candy! There is just something about chocolate and peanut butter that I can't say no to. I'm usually not a fan of white chocolate but I actually prefer white chocolate Reese's to milk chocolate
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
I love white chocolate candy & the seasonal Reese's are by far my favorite. Always fresh & I feel like it has more peanut butter than the traditional two cup. Let's be honest the pb is what keeps us coming back.
rachel c.
So good, I buy this for myself every couple of years or so and its always a nice little treat away from the crushing realization that the rest of life is difficult. But hey, at least I have some nice chocolate.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like white chocolate, but I’m not saying it is my favorite. I prefer the milk chocolate eggs and yes the eggs are the best because they have much more peanut butter in them than the normal cups. Worth it.
Carolina P.
Are these better than the original ones?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Would you guys eat a mint resses?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How many bags do you buy when these hit the shelves during Easter?