Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Erika S.

BY REESE'S

Celebrate Easter with a delicious twist on classic REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs! REESE'S White Peanut Butter Eggs are the perfect addition to Easter baskets and egg hunts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaynee C.
I love these candies!! I like milk chocolate, of course, but I find that unless it's very high quality (which usually means very expensive) I can't eat very much at one time, especially when mixed with peanut butter. (Which, I suppose, isn't a terrible thing for my figure.. Lol) But the white chocolate Reese's eggs are perfect for me in that the white chocolate is nowhere near as rich as the milk chocolate, and its sweeter flavor perfectly complements the rich peanut butter. I prefer the eggs (or trees at Christmastime) to the cups because there's more peanut butter, which I love. Otherwise, the cups are also very good. I just wish they carried the eggs (or trees) year round. I probably wouldn't fit into my jeans, but my taste buds would be happy! Lol ;)
Andrea M.
If you're a Reese's PEANUT BUTTER lover, then this product is for you. It's like a huge glob of the peanut butter covered in a thin layer of white chocolate. It's super sweet, but boy is it good. It kinda just melts in your mouth a bit.... it's too bad they only sell these around Easter time!
Catherine M.
I always love when it is around Easter time and the Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs come out! They are one of my all time favorite candies. They are inexpensive and such a nice treat; I only wish they were sold year round. I always get some for others around Easter (and for myself too!).
raven w.
Reese's? White chocolate? Together? Need I say more? Seriously, if the first three words do not get your attention, just go try these for yourself. But, only around Easter, or else they might not be fresh. Let's be honest, it will still taste great, but definitely eat around Easter. :P
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
These are 100% my favorite candy. I don't know why the eggs taste better to me than regular cups but they do! I also love the white cups better than the milk chocolate so when I do buy the cups I usually get the white ones. I always get my children these in their Easter baskets.
Melissa S.
the perfect amount of white chocolate and peanut butter! they're bigger than the average reese's cup - thicker and wider - and not too sweet. priced averagely with all other candies found at convenience stores, target, drug stores, etc. One of the only candies I'll buy.
Oh Reese's are my weakness and the fact that i can get the white chocolate version is just an even better perk for me. i constantly have this brand in my home, one of the best chocolate products out there. deffinilty love them and will continue to buy this.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg these are so amazing!! They taste incredibly good. I recommend them for any white chocolate lovers who like reese. I buy so many around Easter time (the only time they sell them) to hold me off for a while because they're so gooood! Yum yum yum!
Brittany M.
Oneonta, NY
Reese's has always been one of my favorite candies, and I have always liked white chocolate, but at first I was apprehensive about white chocolate and peanut butter. I had no reason to be. Reese's always knows what they are doing. Delicious!
Jen L.
These are so good and so addicting. The perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. I prefer the eggs to the cups personally because there is more peanut butter. They are a good price and so so good. I wish they made the eggs year round.
Carolina P.
Are these better than the original ones?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Would you guys eat a mint resses?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How many bags do you buy when these hit the shelves during Easter?