Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Erika S.

BY REESE'S #26 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A new twist on an old classic. Delight in the combination of white chocolate and REESE'S signature peanut butter in a fun Easter egg shape. They're a perfect prize for the winner of your annual Easter egg hunt or as a festive gift for friends and family.

Morgan P.
Wichita
This is my favorite white chocolate! The peanut butter and white chocolate is a perfect mix! Sometimes it can be a bit too much chocolate for me. Reese is typically pretty affordable depending on what size and amount you purchase. If you love white chocolate and peanut butter you will love this! Plus is comes in some cute themed designs.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
These Reese Easter egg shaped candy is my go to except when it’s not waster time and they’re not available. I eat them every time they’re out and the price is great. Although they do melt quicker than the other Reece cups I have noticed so I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer. I will definitely keep buying these and putting them in Easter baskets for years to come.
Alissa A.
If you love normal Reese's but you also love white chocolate, do not pass these up. These are SO good. They are an Easter staple and are great right out of the fridge or all melted. The chocolate is so creamy, but the peanut butter holds its own. I would not sleep on these eggs. They're delicious.
Milicent L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Look forward to these eggs all year long. Now they make them for every holiday but I love peeling the chocolate off and eating it separately. Strange but true. Very inexpensive and delicious 😋 can be found in places like cvs and local grocery stores. Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
Jenny B.
Ellisville
I did not care for reese's white chocolate eggs. I don't really like white chocolate and I don't think it goes well with the peanut butter. We buy all of our groceries at kroger. My family loves the brand but I just think they missed it with this one. I would not buy this again.
Alesia B.
Now everybody knows that the Easter eggs are the best form of a Reese’s cup out there. Something about the peanut butter to chocolate ratio that makes the so delectable. The white chocolate ones are just as good. They have the taste of the peanut butter pinwheels little old ladies make at Christmas time. These are delicious.
Jazmin R.
Belleville
One of my professors at college had some for the class as she does not like white chocolate. Most the class didn't dare try them because they were made using white chocolate. I, however, tried them and loved them! I definitely recommend everyone to try them at least once.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy love white chocolate! I feel like when these eggs come around they offer more peanut butter in it than a regular cup and I know the size isn't the same but what I'm reffering to is like the thickness of the chocolate it seems thinner on the eggs than on the cups.
Mason D.
Waldorf
Definitely one of my favorite parts about Easter, is the Reese’s Easter eggs! They are so much better than a regular Reese’s! They’re super cheap and taste amazing! I always buy them for my friends and family, whenever I can. Hurry and get them while you still can!
Lauren M.
These are always an Easter favorite. The usual yummy peanut butter covered with white chocolate is a nice mix up from a regular Reese cup. They make for a nice, quick chocolate break. And I can pick them up anywhere during the holiday season, that’s always helpful.
Carolina P.
Are these better than the original ones?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Would you guys eat a mint resses?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How many bags do you buy when these hit the shelves during Easter?