Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Erika S.

BY REESE'S #38 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A new twist on an old classic. Delight in the combination of white chocolate and REESE'S signature peanut butter in a fun Easter egg shape. They're a perfect prize for the winner of your annual Easter egg hunt or as a festive gift for friends and family.

Buy on Walmart
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
These Reese Easter egg shaped candy is my go to except when it’s not waster time and they’re not available. I eat them every time they’re out and the price is great. Although they do melt quicker than the other Reece cups I have noticed so I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer. I will definitely keep buying these and putting them in Easter baskets for years to come.
Jayda N.
Byron
The eggs and pumpkins of races are my favorite I know they taste the same but something about that cute look just does it for me we buy them at Halloween and we buy them at Easter we give them out to our children to our neighbors and all of our birthday parties Reesie’s are the best brand there is out there I say again Reesie’s are the best brand there is on the market
Brittany L.
Boston
Love love love! These are my favorite Reese's White Peanut Butter Eggs product. I love the white chocolate taste - It completely gives it a different taste. I also love these shaped Reesie’s. They have so much more peanut butter then any other of their products. Every holiday these shaped Reese’s are a must – The eggs were just the start of this phenomenon.
Alissa A.
If you love normal Reese's but you also love white chocolate, do not pass these up. These are SO good. They are an Easter staple and are great right out of the fridge or all melted. The chocolate is so creamy, but the peanut butter holds its own. I would not sleep on these eggs. They're delicious.
member-348e0
Reeses has always been my all time favorite candy. I consider myself a reeses expert and as an expert let me tell you that the peanut butter to chocolate ratio in the eggs is far superior to all of the other shapes. And all of the shapes have a better ratio than the cups. The white chocolate are my favorite because the sweetness of the chocolate is complimented perfectly by the slight saltiness of the peanut butter.
Shayna B.
Reese's is my. Umber one top favorite candy. I could destroy an entire bag of these no problem. I love the peanut butter vs chocolate ratio in the individually packaged holiday Reese's. I sneak these into my dresser drawer so that my health conscious boyfriend doesn't see them and judge my addiction!
Milicent L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Look forward to these eggs all year long. Now they make them for every holiday but I love peeling the chocolate off and eating it separately. Strange but true. Very inexpensive and delicious 😋 can be found in places like cvs and local grocery stores. Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
Alesia B.
Now everybody knows that the Easter eggs are the best form of a Reese’s cup out there. Something about the peanut butter to chocolate ratio that makes the so delectable. The white chocolate ones are just as good. They have the taste of the peanut butter pinwheels little old ladies make at Christmas time. These are delicious.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I hate Reeses but they definitely arent the worst but I just personally didn’t enjoy these. They were a bit too full of peanut butter for my liking but my friends seem to like them so I definitely wouldn’t not recommend but I just personally wouldn’t repurchase them again.
Lindsey B.
Louisville
I would rather just have the milk chocolate but these are good too. I think that these might even be a little too sweet. These are not as good as the milk chocolate, the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and these almost hurt your teeth because they’re so sweet
Carolina P.
Are these better than the original ones?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Would you guys eat a mint resses?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
How many bags do you buy when these hit the shelves during Easter?