BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
I love peanut butter cups. They taste so good and are a great snack. I recommend to others.
Drake H.
Love white chocolate so it’s a good mix for an original. Would like it in bite size snacks
Kaylee R.
Streetsboro
If you love white chocolate and Reese’s, you’ll love these! They are so so good and cheap.
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
What else can I say, they’re Reese’s cups, they’re going to be excellent and crave worthy!
Hannah B.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely love that they made this with white chocolate! It's such a delicious pairing!
Evelyn P.
Burbank, IL
You can never go wrong with peanut butter delllllliiiiiiiiiiicious i love them there my fav
Emilie N.
Monroe
This bar is amazing it tastes great and I love the white chocolate it mixes things up a bit
Lynlee H.
Big stone gap, VA
My favorite Reese's of all time. The peanut butter and white chocolate together is amazing
Julia P.
Greeneville, TN
This is one of the best combinations there is. Anytime I was chocolate this is what I get.
Christy S.
Richmond, KY
Perfect for that chocolate and peanut butter crazing....More refined than normal chocolate.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?