BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
What else can I say, they’re Reese’s cups, they’re going to be excellent and crave worthy!
kaylani m.
united states
These are the bomb‼i have to admit I love/prefer these better than the original peanut butter cups but I love them both‼if you haven't tried these, you are missing out‼
Adaly L.
Rainsville
So so so good. Very affordable. Lasts me a good bit. Very delicious and nutritional :)
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
Love anything white chocolate! It’s my favorite. I love chocolate, specially white chocolate.
Vernita S.
Atlanta
I love regular peanut butter cups so I knew I was going to love this as well. White chocolate is one of my favorite, it pairs well with the creamy peanut butter taste in these cups. It is not pricey at all, and I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Nadhia S.
USA
I prefer dark chocolate to white chocolate, but in this case the combo is great! I love it!
Carley G.
jacksonville
Great! Eliminates the chocolate sweet tooth and great peanut butter taste!! Great with white chocolate
Nichole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These white peanut butter cups are so mouthwatering! White chocolate is delicious and pairs well with the peanut butter. A nice change from regular Reese's peanut butter cups.
Priscilla K.
OMG y'all this is now my favorite chocolate ever! I tried it for the first time last month and it felt like o was in heaven (not really) but they were so good they had that peanut butter flavor and white chocolate.
shelley l.
Reese's white peanut butter cups are delicious. I really like the mini cups as well my boyfriend and I are addicted to them. I don't usually eat candy but these are so good
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?