BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Naileah V.
These chocolates are very good but I do think they are a little to sweet. I recommend to those that like super sweet chocolates
Keyonna L.
baltimore
White Reese’s are good but they don’t have a strong flavor. The white chocolate sort of just mesh into the peanut butter
Veera Q.
Chicago
These are so good and I only seek them around holiday time. If you’re a fan of peanut butter, you cannot go wrong with these. They’re even better than the original. & if you freeze them and then eat them, they’re even better
Ana(: G.
Los Angeles, CA
I never new there were white peanut butter cups. When I came across them in a store I was like I have to have them! I love white chocolate! I love reese's peanut butter cups! So i definitely love these. They taste so good! I believe the first time i saw them was at the Hershey's store in Las Vegas. They have soooooo much candy!
Elvira🇵🇭 D.
washinton
I personally don’t like these but my boyfriend are crazy over these , I guess I can give it 3 stars causeit makes him happy
Meg B.
usa
I do not like white chocolate in any of Reese's products. In my opinion they should stick to milk chocolate.
Danielle V.
Parker
I wanted to like these so bad. The white chocolate just does not go well with the peanut butter. I’ve always thought white chocolate was too sweet but it tastes even sweeter when combined with the peanut butter. My teeth hurt just thinking about them!
Holli J.
Edinburgh, IN
White chocolate. Peanut butter. Do I have to say anything else? It’s so good. Literally taste it right now.
Madison B.
odenton
Love anything and everything Reese’s related! White chocolate will always be my absolute favorite! I’m such a chocolate lover anyway but nothing compares to Reese’s! You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate.
Tara
We love the white chocolate in our family and my son is a huge resses fan, loves his peanut butter and chocolate!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?