BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
🌸Jessica L.
Gibsonton Fl
Flavor ratio needs alot of work. Not enough chocolate at all. Too pricey. Lots of room to improve
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
We love chocolate and peanut butter! Whether it’s white or milk chocolate Reese’s are sooo yummy
Emma B.
Fort Smith, AR
Love white chocolate and love Reese’s so when they combined...yes, please! I have to limit myself
Sara K.
Sugar Land
Recently tried these and they were okay. I like the milk chocolate ones better compared to these.
Kristie W.
ada
The classic cups are always great! Than they put it as white chocolate and it became even better!
Danielle B.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I totally recommend these, super easy for on the go! Easy to pack as snacks for you or your kids
Kayla W.
blue springs
Favorite Reese’s candy snack. The white chocolate is the absolute best. The king size is a must.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
I like this. I usually want 3 cups so the king size is just right. Reese is one of my fav candies
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Regular or dark chocolate they are hands down amazing. Amazing taste and not expensive at all.
Diana M.
I thought I was in love with the regular kind until I came across these! Total lover for these.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?