BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
🌸Jessica L.
Gibsonton Fl
Flavor ratio needs alot of work. Not enough chocolate at all. Too pricey. Lots of room to improve
Kayla W.
blue springs
Favorite Reese’s candy snack. The white chocolate is the absolute best. The king size is a must.
Kristie W.
ada
The classic cups are always great! Than they put it as white chocolate and it became even better!
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
I like this. I usually want 3 cups so the king size is just right. Reese is one of my fav candies
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love white chocolate and these are so good. A great combo of peanut butter and white chocolate.
Bianca C.
Salinas, CA
It’s amazing when it’s frozen and cold it just melts in you’re mouth giving you that sweet taste
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
My favorite candy. It just makes me happy. I love the white chocolate version. The value is great
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I REALLY LOVE REECES!! 😍😍😍😍 the white cup ones are my favorite and they are extremely delicious
Mocha Y.
snellville
I love peanut butter and I also love chocolate so this is a great combination. It taste so good
Diana M.
I thought I was in love with the regular kind until I came across these! Total lover for these.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?