BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love white chocolate and these are so good. A great combo of peanut butter and white chocolate.
🌸Jessica L.
Gibsonton Fl
Flavor ratio needs alot of work. Not enough chocolate at all. Too pricey. Lots of room to improve
Heaven W.
dallas
Love these ressees. Almost as good as milk chocolate. Can be found at any store. So amazing (:
Eboni J.
Little Rock
I was so excited when these came out. I love white chocolate and Reese’s so these were perfect!
Grace E.
I love white chocolate and I love these. The peanut butter is amazing. Good job on the Reese's!
Kristy N.
Dry Prong
Omg soooooo gooooooood!!! I love peanut butter and if your a peanut butter fan I recommend this
Sarah N.
Foley, AL
What's better than milk chocolate, peanut butter Reese's? White chocolate peanut butter Reese's!
Gillian M.
Murray, UT
One of my go to’s when I’m craving chocolate. Can’t beat the original Reese’s peanutbutter cup.
Allyson A.
I love these when they are partially warm and melted a little. I buy these every now and then.
Megan H.
Sharpsburg
Love these! One of my favorite candies! Recommend 100%! Good flavor and good tasting chocolate!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?