BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Hanna O.
Alright, let's get this out of the way. I love sweet food, especially chocolate. Like these are amazing, the white chocolate tastes real and super creamy and the peanut butter is also creamier than usual Reese's. So worth it, pick them up
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Mia b.
The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is unbelievable! I don’t like candy when it’s pure chocolate but peanut butter is definitely one of my top favorites so it’s the perfect mix. The only candy I want any time of the year.
a n.
st. marys
So I actually hate Reesie’s. I actually hate chocolate. But it wasn’t letting me skip the snap and I kept on a quick snap I kept trying to click skip but nothing was working so it made me crack on one so I guess I’m doing this now so thank you oh no it’s is great view that we are
Lisa D.
Jacksonville, FL
VERY sweet, busy good! It didn’t satisfy my chocolate sweet tooth since it was too seeet, but I did enjoy it. Don’t eat too much unless you want a tummy ache. CVS has them on sale all the time! That’s a great deal. I’d repurchase it but only eat one cup.
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
Reese’s peanut butter cups are really good but I’m not that into peanut butter so I’m just like a pass on this but everyone else in my family enjoys it and I think it’s a really good snack for you if you just want a little sweetness in your life and yeah.
Marisa M.
Love the white chocolate peanut butter cups. Affordable and so so so yummy!!! I love white chocolate and my favorite just so happens to be these. A perfect amount in each pack and I always find myself grabbing these while checking out at the grocery store.
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
REESE’S!!!! Who does not love Reese?! I was always a milk chocolate girl, then I tasted these. White chocolate cups are now my favorites. They taste so much better with the peanut butter and so much creamier. I will get these over milk chocolate any day!
Ivy T.
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the best things I have ever tried. I have always been obsessed with everything Reese’s. There is nothing better than this. The flavor! And everything. I love the texture also. It is perfect!!!
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
We love love love white reeses, they are so tasty. We always have some in our freezer for whenever we want some. I’m glad they are sold all the time because they used to be a limited time thing. 🙌🏻 way to go Reese’s.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?