BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
aysia r.
bronx, NY
love the white chocolate reesees it taste amazing and i enjoy it better than the chocolate
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
I love peanut butter cups. They taste so good and are a great snack. I recommend to others.
Nadhia S.
USA
I prefer dark chocolate to white chocolate, but in this case the combo is great! I love it!
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Amazzzzing!!!! Even if you aren't a white chocolate lover you will fall in love with these!
Drake H.
Love white chocolate so it’s a good mix for an original. Would like it in bite size snacks
Hannah B.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely love that they made this with white chocolate! It's such a delicious pairing!
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
My husband loves these! If you like white chocolate and peanut butter you can't go wrong!
Dana P.
Anything Reese’s is my weakness. I pick those peanut butter cups over candy bars any day.
Diana C.
pasadena
I love recess there so yummy my gf and I are a fan of these very good an very affordable
Alyssa W.
ellabell
White chocolate Reese’s are my fav! They are cheap, easy to find and has a great flavor!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?