BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Rica D.
Chattanooga
I love the white chocolate Reese's Cups more than I love the chocolate the white chocolate so much better
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
Love these crazy candies. Only one thing I like more than regular reese cups and that is the white ones.
MISTY L.
HOUSTON
My husband loves Reese's. If he could marry them he probably would. It's the only chocolate he ever eats.
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
WHO INVENTED THESE?? OMG they are so freaking good I'm addicted! worth the money, worth the buy OF COURSE
Marsha R.
San Pedro, CA
Love white chocolate but love Reece’s white chocolate the most because of the peanut butter inside of it
Harmony f.
Morris
I love white chocolate and when its mixed with peanut butter its even better...everyone should try thid.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite chocolates. They are delicious. Soft and melt in your mouth. Very affordable.
Andrea D.
Edgewood , TX
My entire house hold loves Reece’s. My fave is the white chocolate ones. We eat them from the outside in.
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite candy ever! I love the chocolate ones too but these ones are the best!!!!..........
Peyton D.
Loretto, TN
reese’s are my favorite candy ever because of the creamy peanut butter combined with the milk chocolate
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?