BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Leslie B.
San Diego, CA
I swear I am addicted to these. The white chocolate and peanut butter complement each other perfectly.
Alejandra M.
People love this but I honestly don’t because I’m not a fan of peanut butter. I think they’re too salty
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Great snack for when i have the peanut butter cup craving they know its mie means hands off its moms
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
The white peanut butter cups are nice! Good for special events or just a quick snack! Love love love.
Jaymie G.
Coldwater, MI
Best candy ever. Love love this candy. We get all the time. Love peanut butter and chocolate together
Arial L.
Fort Stewart , GA
I love anything white chocolate! Mix that with peanut butter and you’ve got yourself a treat worth it
alize w.
sherwood,ar
I really like these but I wouldn’t eat them 24/7 like I would the regular Reese’s peanut butter cups
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
White Chocolate and Reese's peanut butter is one the best combinations EVER! Very smooth and creamy!
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
These are freaking amaz-balls. I love white chocolate Reese's. The minis are okay but these are life.
Rebekah M.
North , SC
My fiancé loves these chocolates I buy them on every occasion. Great quality and he loves the taste!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?